Buffy?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

I too am a fan of Buffy and I was so disappointed that she was not available to do a special guest shot for the 5th and final season of Angel! I totally feel ripped off that there was no resolution between Angel/Buffy.

I actually, cheese that I am, bought a book, 'Queen of the Slayers' and I'm so pissed off at the author, Nancy Holden!! I hate that book and I want my $10 plus tax back!!!! I don't feel she did a very good job writing the characters at all! In fact, some fanfiction I've read is way better than her book. I bought because it was a continuation after season 7 and tied into Angel. I highly recommend that nobody read this book!!!

However, I do recommend getting "Tales of the Slayer" which is a collection of stories by different authors about the various slayers leading up to Buffy.

Also, if you haven't yet, check out Joss Whedon's graphic novel, "Fray" which is a futuristic story with a different slayer. I really really liked it and hope he continues with it.

My favorite episode is actually the Angel/Buffy XO 'I will remember" - anyone else end up bawling!!!!!! Oh my god - I felt like someone actually broke my heart! Actually - the entire first season of Angel was my favorite because of Doyle! But for true Buffy episode - I've got to say that I loved the season 2 'Lie to Me' starring Jason Behr!!! and the one in season three where the adults eat the candy and Giles and Joyce get it on!!! Who didn't love Ripper!

Now, here is one question I hope someone can help with: Can anyone recommend a really good Buffy/Angel comple fanfic? I've worn out my BtVS & Angel DVD's !!!!
I'm a believer!
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

NEW BOARD

Fanfiction, Fan Art, Role Playing, Music Videos and More!!!!

Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

It seems that the whole cast of Buffy is coming back in one form or another this fall:

Seth Green: Robot Chicken, Family Guy
Sarah Michelle Gellar: Robot Chicken (she voices various characters on occasion)
Allyson Hannigan: How I Met You Mom, Veronica Mars
Charisma Carpentar: Veronica Mars
David Boreanaz: Bones
Nick Brendon: Kitchen Confidential
James Marsters: Smallville (at least 2 episodes, he is rumored to be playing Brainiac)

It'll be a good line up for Buffy fans, I hope their shows do well.
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Robot Chicken is disturbing. :lol:

I hope everyone does well on their shows!
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

maxandliz4ever1357 wrote:Robot Chicken is disturbing. :lol:
Kinda makes you wonder what else goes on inside of Seth Greens head... :lol:
And they say
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Surfgirl02 wrote: James Marsters: Smallville (at least 2 episodes, he is rumored to be playing Brainiac).
Yeah, and he ended up playing a bunch of aliens that has a habit of looking the excat same, is it just me or did that remind anyone of the X-Files where all the shape shifters had a habit of looking the excat same man as the ones who surrounded Mulder when he was abducted?

By the way, is Brainiac and Fine the same person or it's just a concidence?
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I really have a BIG love/hate relationship with this show.

Ok let me say that I am a HUGE Spike fan but am in NO way a Spike/Buffy fan.

The first two and a half seasons were great.I loved Xander/Cordy my favorite couple on the show.It's one of the reason's I love Alex/Isabel. Those two couples are so much a like.

Spike and Oz were the two characters that I love and had me laughing the most.

I'm in love with Tara.She might not have been any where near the best looking woman on the show but she had a heart and a soul that was beautiful and you couldn't help but to love her.

Now even though I said I loved Cordy/Xander earlier I slowly began to hate Xander and Willow.The reason? Everything they accused Spike of the two of them did it more.

Xander
"Buffy you can't date Spike he's a killer who killed thousands!"

Gee Xander than tell me what is Anya? Where Spike killed for around a hundred and forty years she was killing men for over a thousand.She killed more than Spike,Angel,Dru and Darla ever did more than likely.But of course since Xander is the one sleeping with Anya than that makes it different.

"He (Spike) tried to rape you,Buffy!"

Uhhh can you say hyena Xander? You did the exact samething.And before you say "Xander was possessed." So was Spike.Where Xanders was a hyena Spike's was a demon.

Willow
Spike is accused of attempting to rape Buffy. Willow entered peoples minds without their consent and wiped out their memories numerous times. Sounds like another form of rape to me.

Spike was accused of being a killer....Willow not only killed in cold blood but she tired to kill everyone on the planet by destroying the earth.But all of that was just forgive and forget by Xander and the others.

Buffy
Biggest hypocrite on the show.

After Angelous killed Ms. Calendar and all the others once he got his soul back Buffy was all "Ohh Angel it's not your fault for all the evil that you did.It wasn't you it was the demon." But when Spike got his soul back she was nothing like that.Left him to rot in a basement over the Hellmouth and than wonders why he went insane. :roll:

So like I said after season three Xander/Cordy break I wasn't too happy with the show.The only few things I liked....

Faith-what was not to like.The girl was hotness personified and sex in a bottle.

Wes-Only for the reason that he went from one of the worst characters on Buffy to the coolest on Angel.

Mr Trick-The coolest and funniest vampire next to Spike.

Anya-Because her line of "Oh is she an orgasm friend?" will be a classic for a long time.

Spike-my all time favorite character from the show.
LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

I will always been a Angel/Buffy fan. I think the down fall of BTVS to me was having the whole Parker, Riley relationship so soon after Angel left I don't think someone who losing the man they love because you made love to them is going to just jump in the sack with someone else just like that.

That's when I stopped watching BTVS. I did get to see I will remember you and loved that ep. that one and the season two final ep made me so sad I exactly had cried when Buffy sent Angel to hell it was just so sad. Never again though did the show ever have that pull to a couple again.

I liked Cordy and Xander and Willow with Oz.

I did watch the final ep of BTVS and have to say that it almost felt like the first ep all over again. I really liked the part where Buffy told Spike she loved him and he told her No you don't.

Because I'm like no she doesn't she was just telling Angel that sometimes she still does see the future in he's in it not Spike I was glad Spike wasn't stuipd. I did like Spike just not with Buffy I liked him with Dru being the bad guy he was a great bad guy.
The One Thing That Never Dies Is Love.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
From the Wind to the Stars
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

See like I said I like Spike and don't care who Buffy ended up with.

To be honest I think Soulded Spike fits more with reformed Faith.The two have the whole trying to be good thing along side with the fact they both have a kick ass wild side.

I could care LESS who Buffy ended up with. :roll:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

As I said my favorite couple from the show was Xander/Cordy.

But I also loved Willow/Oz and GIles/Jenny.

My fav UC couples

Spike/Tara

Spike/Faith

Spike/Dawn(older future fics)

Xander/Faith

Oz/Tara-I read a season six Willow kicked out because she was addicted to black magic story that had those two hooking up.It was great.