Buffy?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Buffy?

Post by April »

Oh god. I'm sickened to hear that.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I would say I'm shocked, but then I'd be lying. No one can keep it in their pants anymore.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Not that surprised when I heard about David B. cheating on his wife. I feel bad for his wife and kids having to deal with this but at the same time I don't really care what he does in his personal life. It doesn't effect how I see him. I still think he's hot, I'll still watch his movies and tune into tv shows he's on.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:Not that surprised when I heard about David B. cheating on his wife.
Like I mentioned above, not surprised either.
I feel bad for his wife and kids having to deal with this but at the same time I don't really care what he does in his personal life.
They are the only ones I feel sorry for. And that was my thought process ... Not surprised. Feel bad for his wife and kids. But seriously, this is news? I think not. It doesn't effect me.
It doesn't effect how I see him. I still think he's hot, I'll still watch his movies and tune into tv shows he's on.
Definitely get that as well. I don't understand how people still can't manage to separate real life people from the characters they portray on Tv. :roll:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I was bored the other day so I put in Buffy season two(my favorite season) and rewatched all of it.

I have found that I still LOVE Drusilla very much :lol: I can't help it! My biggest turn on is long flowing dark black hair on a woman...yes...that is a huge turn on for me.And Dru had it :mrgreen: But I loved how Dru would talk in that sweet innocent child like voice and how she could make you quickly forget that she was really a very dangerous and powerful predator.

I LOVE Dru :mrgreen:
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

killjoy wrote:I was bored the other day so I put in Buffy season two(my favorite season) and rewatched all of it.

I have found that I still LOVE Drusilla very much :lol: I can't help it! My biggest turn on is long flowing dark black hair on a woman...yes...that is a huge turn on for me.And Dru had it :mrgreen: But I loved how Dru would talk in that sweet innocent child like voice and how she could make you quickly forget that she was really a very dangerous and powerful predator.

We think alike, I just got done watching all 5 seasons of Angel this week and last week I watched all 7 seasons of Buffy. I have to get my Buffy fix every now and then. Dru was one of my favorites along with Spike when he was bad, he was just much more fun when he was bad.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Itzstacie wrote:
killjoy wrote:I was bored the other day so I put in Buffy season two(my favorite season) and rewatched all of it.

We think alike, I just got done watching all 5 seasons of Angel this week and last week I watched all 7 seasons of Buffy. I have to get my Buffy fix every now and then. Dru was one of my favorites along with Spike when he was bad, he was just much more fun when he was bad.
Funny thing....I was never that much of a fan of the main five...Buffy,Angel,Xander,Willow and Giles.Giles grew on me when I found out about Ripper...but the other four never really did anything for me.Angel was better when he went off to his own show.

But for me my favorites was ALWAYS the outsiders....Dru,Spike,Cordelia,Oz,Faith and Anya.

Buffy and her"ohhhh woe me I'm the Slayer and have no life" got on my nerves,Xander was a putz and did EVERYTHING that Spike did in his past but never took a blame for it(attempted to rape Buffy,killed people by bringing Sweet to Sunnydale..sure not to the extent as Spike in killing but a death is a death) but he was always forgiving because 'Ohhh he's Xander!' :roll: ,early season sweet Willow was fine...boring but fine,it was her mind raping of Tara and ego maniac I'm so powerful I can do whatever I want attiude that got on my nerves(plus....Willow tries to end the world and kill everyone in season six while Spike kept the world from ending in Season two,but once again he's spit on while Willow just gets a pass)

And before anyone says anyting about the stupid "Ohh the only reason Willow did that was because Tara died....." So what you're saying is that it's okay to try and kill BILLIONS of people because the one you loved died and you're upset? If she was that upset than why didn't she just kill herself?
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

killjoy wrote:
Itzstacie wrote:

Funny thing....I was never that much of a fan of the main five...Buffy,Angel,Xander,Willow and Giles.Giles grew on me when I found out about Ripper...but the other four never really did anything for me.Angel was better when he went off to his own show.

But for me my favorites was ALWAYS the outsiders....Dru,Spike,Cordelia,Oz,Faith and Anya.

Buffy and her"ohhhh woe me I'm the Slayer and have no life" got on my nerves,Xander was a putz and did EVERYTHING that Spike did in his past but never took a blame for it(attempted to rape Buffy,killed people by bringing Sweet to Sunnydale..sure not to the extent as Spike in killing but a death is a death) but he was always forgiving because 'Ohhh he's Xander!' :roll: ,early season sweet Willow was fine...boring but fine,it was her mind raping of Tara and ego maniac I'm so powerful I can do whatever I want attiude that got on my nerves(plus....Willow tries to end the world and kill everyone in season six while Spike kept the world from ending in Season two,but once again he's spit on while Willow just gets a pass)

And before anyone says anyting about the stupid "Ohh the only reason Willow did that was because Tara died....." So what you're saying is that it's okay to try and kill BILLIONS of people because the one you loved died and you're upset? If she was that upset than why didn't she just kill herself?
I loved all of the characters, but I agree with a lot of what you said except for the Buffy part. :lol: Sorry, but I felt her complaints were justified. But my biggest problem was how easily the gang could be forgiven for things that were MUCH WORSE than anything Buffy ever did, but if she screwed up even a little bit, they'd turn their backs on her. What happened towards the end of season 7 is what did me in about my feelings towards them. Spike used to be a freakin' murderer and he has more loyalty than they do.

This is putting me in a Buffy mood though. I think any episode involving Spike will do. :D
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Was at DragonCon this year....and got to freaking MEET....Eliza Dusku*Faith* and Claria Kramer*Glory* :shock: :shock: WOW...just freaking WOW .I had all this stuff in my head to say when I met them..all planned out,going to talk about the show and their characters.But when Eliza just smiled at me and said "Hi how are you?!" my mind went blank and I stood there and went "uhhhh.....fine....uhhhh..thank...uhh you...uhh loved....the...show..uhhh...." :roll: :oops: :lol:

Ohhh and by the way for you ladies...I also got to meet and talk to James Marsters who played Spike :lol:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

killjoy wrote:Ohhh and by the way for you ladies...I also got to meet and talk to James Marsters who played Spike :lol:
Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?! :shock:
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.