American Horror Story? Yes.

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Re: American Horror Story? Yes.

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Did anyone watch last night's premier episode? :shock:

Also, found this over at EW.com:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/18/ameri ... exclusive/
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Did anyone watch last night's premier episode?
I did!! :D I loved it!!!

In my opinion it definitely did not disappoint!

I seriously bow down to the genius that is Jessica Lange! Omg she is just amazing!!

freaking terrifying! As horrifying as that doctor is my money's on her!

This so is so brilliant manly because its so unpredictable, there is no limit to how far they will go to disturb and shock us.
also it feels as though there is so much thought behind their choices, its not just gore.

the characters are so amazing, so well developed right down to their specific accents. its obvious there is so much effort put into each detail.

the acting is so far above most things on tv. its just pure gold...

Cant wait to see what happens next... watching through my fingers with the light on of course :twisted: :wink:

Carrie :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

The season finale made me cry.
Sister Jude who has always been a force to wrecken with passed in the most heartbreaking sweetest way :cry:
Kit soon followed after but is he really dead hmmmm
Lana as always :x
I felt so bad for johnny :cry:
The children melted my heart
Loved I got to see Oliver again
And they went back 4 months to that awful day in the asylum for the crazy horney couple :lol:
Can't wait till season 3
Wonder what's in stall for us rabid fans :D
Oh last but not least the cardinal got what he deserved that coward :x
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I too enjoyed the season finale. Johnny was tragic maybe if he'd been adopted by loving parents he would've turned out different. He became a murderous psychopath like his father :shock: :x Lana Banana was a survivor for sure :twisted: I believe Kit was cured by the aliens & living life with the aliens somewhere else...Kit was the only soul to truly practice forgiveness after all the crap he'd been through just b/c in 1964 he loved a Black woman. :cry: I've read Ryan Murphy interviews & he is planning on bringing Taissa Farmiga aka Violet from Season 1 back for Season 3. Sarah Paulson (Lana), Jessica Lange, & Evan Peters will all return for Season 3! Can't wait to see what the next installment will entail! :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:I too enjoyed the season finale. Johnny was tragic maybe if he'd been adopted by loving parents he would've turned out different. He became a murderous psychopath like his father :shock: :x Lana Banana was a survivor for sure :twisted: I believe Kit was cured by the aliens & living life with the aliens somewhere else...Kit was the only soul to truly practice forgiveness after all the crap he'd been through just b/c in 1964 he loved a Black woman. :cry: I've read Ryan Murphy interviews & he is planning on bringing Taissa Farmiga aka Violet from Season 1 back for Season 3. Sarah Paulson (Lana), Jessica Lange, & Evan Peters will all return for Season 3! Can't wait to see what the next installment will entail! :D
I agree one hundred percent, loved the season finale.

Kit who had my heart from the beginning kept proving just how beautiful his heart was, I loved the thought that the aliens cured him and he is happy with them.
With all of sister Jude's torment to all the people that passed through her doors I too felt for her needing to see her die in peace and not in that nightmare.

Knowing that all of these amazing actors will be back next year is awesome news, Jessica Lange is pure genius and Evan Peters... there is just something about him that melts your heart, well mine at least. :wink:

I have to admit this season was not always easy to watch, many times it was just too hard to witness such torture and pain, but the ending made it all worth it. For them to tie up all those loose ends with such perfection was just amazing.

I cannot wait to see what they have in store for us next season!

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I'm so happy AHS is back :twisted: this new Anthology Series Coven is shaping up to be awesome!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

AHS Rocks this season has been incredible
Jessica Lang is a goddess, every role she brings to life.
Angela Bassett and Kathy bates are incredible assetts too.
The season premier left my jaw on the floor, the second episode had me like Oh hell yes :P
Every season out beats the last. Love this whole cast and the story are always so detailed.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Did anybody watch the last episode :shock: on so many levels!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

:shock: that is the perfect reaction cause my husband and I was the same way :lol:
This season is epic and the best so far :D