Once Upon a TIme

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Once Upon a TIme

Post by SidneyAce »

I wonder if Emma will just assume that Henry is allergic to apples!! :roll:

I can't wait for Belle to appear again. The queen will use her to make a deal with Mr.Gold but what kind of deal! I'm sure she has something good on her mind.

Mr.Gold wanted a world without magic because he wanted his son back but now he wants the magical world. I wonder why!

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Once Upon a Time has been picked up for a second season! :D

source
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

AWESOME episode! Best part: Emile is back!!! Magic is back!

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I liked the fact Bella/Mr Gold got back together....but...I got this bad feeling they're going to split them over the fact he brought magic back and she not liking it.

I also think there's going to be a MAJOR war in town now between Gold and the Queen.
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

I watched it last night and was surprised by the ending! I wonder if the stranger could be the one - the only - Baelfire :) I guess we'll find out soon!
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

This season is Hot 8)
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

I've only just started watching Season 1, but just a heads up for anyone watching the new episodes:

One of my brother's childhood friends (and a family friend of ours) is in the new episode this Sunday :). He's the one on the left (with the glasses on) in this pic: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYfFdPKCAAAcj__.jpg:large

It's kind of crazy because this is a boy who I've known since he was a toddler :P. His dad lives just round the corner from my parents, I babysat him and his brother when I was 16, and his mum was my singing teacher when I was 14... and now he's starring in US TV shows, working with Emilie de Ravin, and making movies in Hollywood :).