Once Upon a TIme

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Once Upon a TIme

Post by SidneyAce »

killjoy wrote:Well.....we now know why the Queen hates Snow White so much! :shock:
LOL! I thought they'd come up with something more severe than that! I am sure the Queen killed her mother, i just want to see it so badly.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

SidneyAce wrote:
killjoy wrote:Well.....we now know why the Queen hates Snow White so much! :shock:
LOL! I thought they'd come up with something more severe than that! I am sure the Queen killed her mother, i just want to see it so badly.
Well I kind of liked it.I think the whole meaning of it was the power of love and how it can also be twisted into something else.If you watch from the start the stable hand the young future Queen was in love with told her that true love was the most powerful magic of all.Plus the Queen also I think at first started to love Snow White like a little sister but when Snow spilt the secret to the Queen's mother and got her boyfriend killed that love turned to a powerful hate.

I think it was a message on how love can get twisted and turn into a powerful hate and turn that person into something dark and twisted.And yes I agree that I believe for a fact that she killed her mother for what she did and took her power!
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

the new episode was AWESOME! One of my top three episodes. Really loved it! Emma is annoying. A savior who can't believe. The characters are really screwed! :shock:

-Jason Mraz
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Yeah, it's starting to bug me, too, how stubborn she's being. Hasn't she seen enough at this point to start to believe, even just a little bit? But I agree, this episode was definitely one of the best of the season. So happy to finally know August's backstory. The scene at the end where he went to see his father made me tear up.

On second thought, maybe Emma IS starting to believe, and it's freaking her out. Could be her reason for wanting to take Henry and leave Storybrooke.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

It was obvious in the last episode how terrified Emma was of the whole thing, of believing and of having to save everyone when she can't save herself from the agony of her memories. Her past was probably darker than what we imagine.

-Jason Mraz
IceQueenMay
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by IceQueenMay »

They better push her into believing soon. She is bugging me too.
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

IceQueenMay wrote:They better push her into believing soon. She is bugging me too.
You know after the last episode, she has no other choice but to believe. It truly was the final push she needed.

-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

SidneyAce wrote:
IceQueenMay wrote:They better push her into believing soon. She is bugging me too.
You know after the last episode, she has no other choice but to believe. It truly was the final push she needed.
Ahhh she'll just think Regina put some type of normal this world poison in that apple whatever it was :roll: :lol: Sooner or later Regina is going to use her hidden ace.....Bella.Other than Emma,Mr Gold is her really BIG threat.So when it gets close that her curse might be broke she's going to tempt Mr Gold with Bella(who's locked up in the loony bin under Regina's orders)
IceQueenMay
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by IceQueenMay »

killjoy wrote:
SidneyAce wrote:
Ahhh she'll just think Regina put some type of normal this world poison in that apple whatever it was :roll: :lol: Sooner or later Regina is going to use her hidden ace.....Bella.Other than Emma,Mr Gold is her really BIG threat.So when it gets close that her curse might be broke she's going to tempt Mr Gold with Bella(who's locked up in the loony bin under Regina's orders)
Damn it Killjoy you just got my hopes up. :lol:

I think Mr.Gold's son is Henry's dad. We know he went to that world, plus why make a big deal out of (whats his name) could be his son. Only to find out he is not. I think he is nice to Henry, because he sees his son in him. I still think his son has a bigger storyline.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I think this last ep will show...maybe...deep down..hidden some where under all that hate...if there is any good left in the Queen.Part of me thinks that deep down there is still a bit of the sweet nice girl that we saw in love with the stable boy.

We'll be able to tell on how she reacts when she finds out Henry ate the apple instead of Emma.If she does deep down care a small bit about Henry than I think she'll be upset about what has happened.But if she is just rotten to the core she'll only act upset he's sick to save face but really be upset over the fact that Emma didn't eat the apple.

I deep down think Mr Gold DOESN'T want the curse broke.MHO...the only reason he created and helped the Queen cast it was because it would take him to the non magic relm to where his son would be at...in hopes of finding him.....PS for a bonus it forced the Queen to kill the one thing she loved most(her father) as payback a bit for what he thinks was Belle's death(the thing he loved most outside his son)