Once Upon a TIme

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Once Upon a TIme

Post by killjoy »

Okay I'm not going to lie! :oops: I watched this show for the first time only because Emilie was on an ep.

But I totally digged this show! I had to go back and read what the story line of it was and I really LIKED the idea of it! I'm going to have to wait to get the dvd series of it when it comes out to catch up fully.

I can go ahead and easly say my favorite two characters so far are....Bella/Emilie of course!...but I really like Mr Gold/Rumpelstiltskin! I like how other than the Black Queen.....Rumpelstiltskin can actually recall their lifes from Fairytale land.

So anyone else watching?
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Once Upon a TIme

Post by SidneyAce »

I watch the show every week except for the last two episodes which i plan on seeing during the weekend. My favorite character is Mr. Gold. I loved him from the start. He's so interesting and i love how he makes deals and controls people's fates. 8) I was so happy when they showed the second half of his story and Emilie was very much involved in it. They're great together!

I don't like Snow, her prince and the mayor. They're cool in the fairytale but in real life, they just suck.

The little boy is adorable and really smart. I like his relationship with Emma and the Mayor. And i am really curious to know who gave him the book.

I can't wait to see Emilie's story in real life and why she's locked in that room. :cry:

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

SidneyAce wrote:The little boy is adorable and really smart. I like his relationship with Emma and the Mayor. And i am really curious to know who gave him the book.
Do you mean who gave it to him initially or who gave it back after he lost it? Mary Margaret gave it to him originally, and August returned it by leaving it where he knew Emma would find it.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

jbangelo wrote:
SidneyAce wrote:The little boy is adorable and really smart. I like his relationship with Emma and the Mayor. And i am really curious to know who gave him the book.
Do you mean who gave it to him initially or who gave it back after he lost it? Mary Margaret gave it to him originally, and August returned it by leaving it where he knew Emma would find it.
Oh, I feel so stupid. You're right, they explained it early on. I forgot all about it.

-Jason Mraz
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Of course, we don't know where Mary Margaret got it from...
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Even thought Emilie/Bella will always look the best to me on the show....I have to say Little Red RIdding Hood looks mighty nice in her waitress outfit! :wink: :lol:
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

killjoy wrote:Even thought Emilie/Bella will always look the best to me on the show....I have to say Little Red RIdding Hood looks mighty nice in her waitress outfit! :wink: :lol:
You're such a guy! :roll: I agree though, Red looks nice as a waitress.

I really liked the Sheriff. He was the best young male character on the show but I guess we won't see much of him anymore. Too bad!

-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

SidneyAce wrote:
killjoy wrote:Even thought Emilie/Bella will always look the best to me on the show....I have to say Little Red RIdding Hood looks mighty nice in her waitress outfit! :wink: :lol:
You're such a guy! :roll:
I've never claimed to be anything else! :P
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

I liked the new episode. Mr. Gold was so handsome as usual! 8) Snow was awesome evil. They should have made her evil for much longer. In fairyland, she makes a good character with her prince but in real life not so much.

-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well.....we now know why the Queen hates Snow White so much! :shock: