Chuck. Any Fans Here?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Chuck. Any Fans Here?

Post by SidneyAce »

I am surprised that there isn't a topic about Chuck. I am obsessed with this show. We have one month before the end of this awesome, awesome show and i am feeling really down about it. It's the only show that makes me laugh and cry at the same time. :)

So if there are any fans here, please, tell us what you're feeling, watching the fifth season of Chuck.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Chuck. Any Fans Here?

Post by killjoy »

Ahhhh some what of a fan.I don't hate it but I'm not catch every ep.

Casey is my type of guy though! He kicks ass! To be honest I watch the show more for him than I do Chuck :lol:

But I do have to admit I'm in love a bit with Kristen Kreuk so when she was on the show I did watch it a lot :oops:.......but also Lou...Rachel Bilson was hot too.Seeing how she had the trashy mouth and ran a fat serving sandwich shop...that and she was kind of hot also!! But Elle...Chuck's older sister...ohhh boy...she's tall and got that long flowing black hair....WOW!
Last edited by killjoy on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

stupid double post :oops: :roll:
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Killjoy: you sound just like my friend. He had a thing for all the women you mentioned. But he came to love Sarah more as he kept watching.

I love Casey! He's such a great guy. And to think he was hired to killl Chuck in the first season: oh, man!

Orien was/is my fave character. I love him so much. And what a cool nickname!
I also had a thing for Bryce! The super spy!

The second and third season of the show were the best, in my opinion. Although the fourth season was also very cool! I just love the stories behind the characters. It's so interesting when we know more about their past.

And the friendship between Chuck and Morgan is awesome.

-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ohh my best friend LOVES this show.

But the reason Casey is my fav character is because we are so much alike in somethings :lol:

He served in the military...I served in the military
He has lots of guns...I have lots of guns
He thinks Regean was the greatest president ever....I think he was the greatest president ever

Sara is okay and all....but she's never been my number one when it comes to the females on the show.If I had to pick female character by her character(not just her looks) than I'd have to go with Lou...I LOVED her :lol: Hannah wins on looks alone but I just loved Lou :lol:
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Funny how much you have in common with Casey. What I love most about Casey is his sense of humor. Hey, I think he's funny. And I also like how grumby he is. His background story is also good.

I have always loved Sarah. I think she's perfect, even in her flaws.

Ha, Lou is also my friend's favorite and Hanna comes close. Then I think Ellie.

Did you see the episodes with volkoff? I liked him. I thought he was a great villain.

-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

SidneyAce wrote:Funny how much you have in common with Casey. What I love most about Casey is his sense of humor. Hey, I think he's funny. And I also like how grumby he is. His background story is also good.

I have always loved Sarah. I think she's perfect, even in her flaws.

Ha, Lou is also my friend's favorite and Hanna comes close. Then I think Ellie.

Did you see the episodes with volkoff? I liked him. I thought he was a great villain.
Do you know the guy who played Volfoff also played James Bond in two Bond films :lol:
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Ha, I did not know that! That's really interesting and weird.

The last scene of the finale was one of the best endings to a tv show that I have ever seen.

-Jason Mraz
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

Hi there! Late to the topic, I know, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Casey/Adam Baldwin! :oops: Seriously, if I could write a fan fiction that crossed Roswell over with Chuck, I'd do it in a heartbeat! :) I might actually consider doing that now that I think about it. I'd love to have a co-writer though, I'm terrible at writing characters that are spies. I'm slowly learning to adapt to writing the Roswell gang, so that's becoming my new familiar territory.