Revenge - Who's watching?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Revenge - Who's watching?

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wish we had more episodes without skipping three weeks between. Hope they don't lose their audience that way.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Jack was so angry when he discovered that Emily and Amanda knew each other before... can you imagine how he's going to react if/when he finds out that Emily is really Amanda?
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

jbangelo wrote:Jack was so angry when he discovered that Emily and Amanda knew each other before... can you imagine how he's going to react if/when he finds out that Emily is really Amanda?
That is going to be the HARDEST day of all, just about similar to when Philip & Diane found out about Isabel & Max on Roswell :)
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

jbangelo wrote:Jack was so angry when he discovered that Emily and Amanda knew each other before... can you imagine how he's going to react if/when he finds out that Emily is really Amanda?
Oh man, I can't imagine the betrayal he's going to feel and rightfully so! I don't think he'd ever truly forgive the real Amanda for her duplicity no matter her reasons! :(
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Nick W. is really looking good......
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

keepsmiling7 wrote:Nick W. is really looking good......
Most agreeable on this! :)
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

He has looked especially good in the last few episodes.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

HUGE twist on last night's episode :( Was NOT expecting it the way it came ... through Mason Treadwell! :mrgreen: But you know he's always good for "juicy stuff" :)
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Yes, the last episode left me with lots of surprises......
Victoria's past especially!
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

Wow, you learn something new every day: I just discovered that Josh Bowman (Daniel Grayson) is actually English!

I've been watching the show since the beginning and I never even twigged that he wasn't American :P.

Apparently he did some UK TV shows before he moved to the US, including a few episodes of Holby City, which Barry Sloane (Aiden Mathis) was in too, but I had never seen him in anything before Revenge. Also, turns out his sister is an actress too... she was a series regular on Hollyoaks, which Barry (Aiden) was also in AND she starred in the same BBC show as one of my brother's best friends (who I used to babysit when he was a kid) :P.

I really should pay more attention to the possibility of fake American accents done by English actors on US TV - same thing happened with Rigsby on The Mentalist: I spent the whole first season assuming he was American, and then I found out he was actually Welsh and that he grew up only 10 miles from me :P.