Revenge - Who's watching?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Revenge - Who's watching?

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Eve,

I can understand when time is limited, it is best to limit the shows you are interested in. Even though I am retired, I still watch very little TV. But I am unbelievably hooked on Revenge.....just can't wait to see who is going to "out bad" the next person. All started because Nick W. was on the show!

The clothes, the parties, the people are completely foreign to my way of life........so I just watch in awe.
Carolyn
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

I was finally able to start watching this show from the beginning, and I'm glad that I am, b/c I am almost all caught up :) Sunday night's episode was :( and although I was sad that Amanda's demise came too soon, I'm grateful that it wasn't Jack who died on the boat. Here's to resurrecting J&E! :)
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Jack (Nick's character) is looking so much younger to me now. I just want to say.....what's going on Kyle?
Now I am beginning to wornder if this show will be picked up again for next year???
It had lots of tough competition at the Sunday evening time slot.
Carolyn
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

CandyliciousLovah wrote:I was finally able to start watching this show from the beginning, and I'm glad that I am, b/c I am almost all caught up :) Sunday night's episode was :( and although I was sad that Amanda's demise came too soon, I'm grateful that it wasn't Jack who died on the boat. Here's to resurrecting J&E! :)
Amanda's death scene was so sad... it broke my heart. :( Anytime Emily breaks down like that, it always gets to me, because she is normally so stoic and unflappable. I was pretty sure that Jack would survive. As soon as I noticed that Nate (that's his name, right?) was wearing a wedding ring, I knew it was his body that was discovered with the ship wreckage.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Musickat18
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Musickat18 »

So far as I know, they moved Revenge to Sunday night because it was doing so well. I believe it's holding it's own. I know a lot of people who watch it.

Sunday night's ep was...well, I was relieved that FeuxManda died. I never enjoyed her character. I can't imagine how Nick's Character (totally blanking on the name for some reason!) is going to react...and I've been on edge this whole time just waiting for him to find out that Emily is really Amanda...yikes.

LOVE THIS SHOW! :D
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Musickat18 wrote:So far as I know, they moved Revenge to Sunday night because it was doing so well. I believe it's holding it's own. I know a lot of people who watch it.

Sunday night's ep was...well, I was relieved that FeuxManda died. I never enjoyed her character. I can't imagine how Nick's Character (totally blanking on the name for some reason!) is going to react...and I've been on edge this whole time just waiting for him to find out that Emily is really Amanda...yikes.

LOVE THIS SHOW! :D
^^ Look above you, sweetie...His name on the show is Jack :)
Musickat18
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Musickat18 »

:lol: I would have, but when I post a reply, it takes me to a different place, so I can't see everyone's replies. :P

Thanks! I'm terrible at names...I have an easier time remember him as Kyle. :lol:
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Finally had a returning episode, and quite the shocking ending! :D Was NOT expecting her foster brother to show up but then, next week ... here comes trouble! :(
Musickat18
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Musickat18 »

This season has been a little all over the place. I'm glad to see that maybe Emily is getting back to basics. I said "whoa" when she threw the laptop away. :lol: I'm interested to see what's going to happen next week!
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Musickat18 wrote:This season has been a little all over the place. I'm glad to see that maybe Emily is getting back to basics. I said "whoa" when she threw the laptop away. :lol: I'm interested to see what's going to happen next week!
It has been all over the place, but that's what makes it so juicy! :) I look forward to next week too :D