Revenge - Who's watching?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Revenge - Who's watching?

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

Earth2Mama wrote:I laughed my ass off during that part!

FYI ... the girl's name is Padma, no Paloma.
I knew that! It was a P name, that much I knew, but I didn't actually memorize it right off the bat.
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Okay. It's official. This is turning into one of my guiltiest pleasures, and I'm barely into season 2! Nolan is just about one of the sweetest guys on here, but what the frostbite is up with his new 'girl'?!!! Is she FBI, CIA, or what? Her body language seems to scream either of those, but I can't really determine it until I see more of her story. And Emily...what were you thinking?!!! Lying to Amanda about who the father of Carl was? Not very nice. Jack certainly has his priorities in order, that's for sure. He takes care of his baby-mama, his newborn son AND his trouble-maker little brother.

AND...Kara? Whoa, Victoria...better watch out, or she might use the rose cutting shears on you! :mrgreen:
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Fa la la la, Christmas is coming. Who's been naughty and who's been oh so nice?! I can give you the answer to both categories:

Conrad - very, very naughty. Cheating on your new/old bride with your son's GIRLFRIEND? That puts you in the naughty category.

Charlotte - nice. To get someone to help whoever the person is whose hands is "covered in blood" is definitely putting you on the nice list
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

It started one week ago, in Germany TV So I have seen only one episode...
Let's wait until I have seen more than one!

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

begonia9508 wrote:It started one week ago, in Germany TV So I have seen only one episode...
Let's wait until I have seen more than one!

Ya better get caught up, girlie, because it is heating up pretty quickly!!! :)
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Join the party EVE.......can't wait to see what you have to say about the Revenge series!
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

It may have been the nicest Conrad has ever been to ANYONE last night, especially his rival, Jason. Man is Dylan Walsh a HOTTIE or what?! :oops: I miss seeing him on Unforgettable, but at least I'll get to see more of him this summer when they finish the show :)
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I must admit I liked it at the beginning but its for me too unrealistic, so much perfidies and bad acts... I just loved seeing how cute the one playing Kyle is, now... :D So, I won't follow each time but when I have time only...

I rather prefer shows like 'Bones' or 'Southland' and 'Castle' anyway, shows that are more going into crimes and so...

CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

begonia9508 wrote:I must admit I liked it at the beginning but its for me too unrealistic, so much perfidies and bad acts... I just loved seeing how cute the one playing Kyle is, now... :D So, I won't follow each time but when I have time only...

I rather prefer shows like 'Bones' or 'Southland' and 'Castle' anyway, shows that are more going into crimes and so...

I wasn't too crazy about it at first either, Eve, but I grew up watching Emily VC on Everwood and had seen Declan (Connor Paolo) on Gossip Girl (he was Eric, Serena's little brother) so you could call me the happiest girl alive when they came onto a new show :)
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

CandyliciousLovah wrote:
begonia9508 wrote:I must admit I liked it at the beginning but its for me too unrealistic, so much perfidies and bad acts... I just loved seeing how cute the one playing Kyle is, now... :D So, I won't follow each time but when I have time only...

I wasn't too crazy about it at first either, Eve, but I grew up watching Emily VC on Everwood and had seen Declan (Connor Paolo) on Gossip Girl (he was Eric, Serena's little brother) so you could call me the happiest girl alive when they came onto a new show :)

I used to look all these series, once but now, I am become more picky with the shows I look, maybe a question of age... :lol: EVE :mrgreen: