Revenge - Who's watching?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Revenge - Who's watching?

Post by jbangelo »

I've actually found myself feeling a little bit of sympathy for Amanda so far this season. I'm not sure why. She just seems a little more genuine to me, and I do believe she really loves Jack. But La'Shon is right--if/when Jack finds out the truth about Emily and Amanda, he is going to be pissed and probably never trust either of them again.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

There was very little of concern in Conrad's voice last night, when he asked if the kids were okay. Since this is a prime time "soap" - it kind of is after last night - I would like to think he would be the next one to be killed off, but that's just my honest opinion! :mrgreen:
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I'm glad Daniel has wised up to Ashley's shennaigins. :twisted: I wonder what he's gonna do now that he knows she's in cahoots with his father!

I felt for Emily when she remembered her mom tried to drown her when she was a child. :cry: I also feel for Amanda. That fall was bad and I'm surprised she did not instantly break her neck! Yikes! I wonder if she's gonna die off the show and leave Jack a single dad :?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

:shock: Well, I for one am royally pissed that Faux Emily/Real Amanda put not only Real Emily/Faux Amanda in such an precarious situation, but that of her unborn child! :x

That coupled with the fact that she lied to Amanda about who the baby's Daddy is (it is in fact Jack who's the father), makes me not like her tactics in achieving her revenge against the Graysons and the Initiative.

Her mother is one bag of crazy though, so I guess that's how they'll explain away her behavior ( :roll: ), but the whole thing leave a bitter taste in my mouth!
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Ellie you're right! I kept thinking when they were @ the hospital how in hell will Jack ever trust Emily again? He's gotta learn the truth soon & it's gonna change his entire perception of Emily, Amanda everyone! Charlottes gonna be angry as well since so many people in her family has betrayed her! Yes momma is cray-cray and I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg! :twisted:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:I'm glad Daniel has wised up to Ashley's shennaigins. :twisted: I wonder what he's gonna do now that he knows she's in cahoots with his father!
Actually, the impression I got was that he finally realized he could trust her - remember he overheard her telling Conrad that there was nothing to report and that she wasn't going to spy for him anymore. So she chose her side and she chose Daniel.

I was completely shocked when Amanda fell over the banister! :o I wonder if she will survive. I do agree that it's all Emily's fault, but I think she knows that. I wonder if she will rethink all the things she's doing. Though the scene at the end where she finally broke down in Aiden's arms really got to me. That's the first time we've seen her truly lose her grip.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

Did anyone else notice when Nolan fell when he attempted to "kiss the girl" (Yeah, I know I used a Disney reference, but who can blame me?!), a.k.a. Paloma, his office employee? I really like Nolan, he's a good guy that deserves a girl, especially one as sweet as Paloma.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I like Nolan too....
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

CandyliciousLovah wrote:Did anyone else notice when Nolan fell when he attempted to "kiss the girl" (Yeah, I know I used a Disney reference, but who can blame me?!), a.k.a. Paloma, his office employee? I really like Nolan, he's a good guy that deserves a girl, especially one as sweet as Paloma.
That was hilarious and adorable. Nolan is by far my favorite character on this show.

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I laughed my ass off during that part!

FYI ... the girl's name is Padma, no Paloma.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother