Revenge - Who's watching?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Revenge - Who's watching?

Post by Earth2Mama »

THIS SHOW IS OFF THE HOOK!!! :D

I can't wait until Emily/Amanda makes that evil bitch Victoria pay for everything she & Conrad did to frame her father and put her away in that institution/juvenile hall. :x I just don't want them to figure out it's her too soon. I love the way it's drawn out.

I can't until everyone, especially Daniel & Ashley, figure out that Tyler is gay and has the hots for Daniel. It's so obvious! :twisted:

I have a feeling that Charlotte is either 1) Emily/Amanda's half-sister or 2) Frank the former bodyguard's child. :shock:

I don't think either that Daniel is the one who dies ... it could be Lydia - who fell from her balcony after the scuffle with Frank. :?

Nolan is an annoying pest - but he's spot on about Jack and Emily/Amanda's connection. Those two are star crossed if ever there was. :wink:

I love this show. What are your thoughts??? 8)
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Revenge - Who's watching?

Post by nibbles2 »

I love it.

I started watching for Nick but I'm hooked now even though it's ridiculous most of the time.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I also love this show! I love how hot Nick is looking, he's definitely aging well :D

I think Victoria and that obsessive bodyguard/security guy (forgot his name) had a thing going on b/c he is definitely head over ass in love with her. I think Victoria is a tortured, miserable soul and Madeline Stowe is doing an excellent job portraying her!

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT! DON'T CONTINUE TO READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED PLEASE!!!!

I read somewhere that Daniel was murdered and the second half of the season will deal with the trial of the person accused of killing him. I believe in the Pilot episode, he's shot or something and now we are seeing the events that led to his death. I am starting to believe that weirdo/fake BFF of his did it! I can't stand that guy :x
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

If anyone's interested, I just read this post at EW.com:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/02/reven ... ry-pushed/
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Who saw it tonight? I knew Tyler was gay ... but daymn! I did not see what happened next!

Oh Nolan, you devil you :twisted:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I saw it too! Tyler creeps me out! Definitely this is a rip off from 'The Talented Mr. Ripley' with Matt Damon. :roll: Things are definitely heating up though so I am on the edge of my seat :shock: I hate we have to wait two weeks, until Nov. 16 to see the next new episode, which looks to be even more suspenseful given Lydia Davis just woke up :shock:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

I love Nick in it, and he has aged really really well, but I don't get this supposed connection between him and Emily. When did it happen? They've had a couple of short conversations and we're supposed to think they're soulmates. I don't buy it all. If I'm honest, I'm only rooting for Jack because of Nick. I'm not really invested in her relationship with Daniel either, except that he obviously is going to die and I can't wait to see how it happens and who pulls the trigger. For me, it's all about the revenge plot.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Like some of the others, I only started watching Revenge because of Nick.
Now I am hooked, and can't wait week to week to see what happens with these characters.
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

I started watching the show because of Emily. I love her and i know she has a good taste so i was looking forward to this show and she did not disappoint me. It's a good show. I love it!
I love stories about revenge so that's why i'm so invested in this show. But it was a pleasant surprise when i saw that Nick was also in it. Yay! :wink:

I like Nolan. He's awesome. But he's also obviously lonely. It's so sad. It was heartbreaking when Emily hurt him in the last episode.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

I love this show and have watched every episode so far. I love Emily/ Amanda. I feel bad for her cause she really loves Jack. I don't know about her female friend. I think at some point that Jack is going to find out what Emily/Amanda is up to and going to be hurt.

Special thanks too

claudialynn