Ringer

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Re: Ringer

Post by Itzstacie »

Each week I love this show more and more.

Okay from the previews of next week, I predict next week Sibhon is going to go into labor and that's why Henry shows up at the hospital at the same time Bridget and Juliet are there.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Where is Malcolm? I need to re-watch the episode b/c it always seems like I miss things and when I re-watch, I catch them :lol: Bridget's bodyguard is badass! Andrew has creeped me out, not sure if he's fallen in love with Bridget now or what? :? I am also loving all the twists and turns this show has provided. I hope they get a second season! If not, please don't leave any major cliffhangers that would go unresolved. I hate when that occurs! :x
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I think the last we saw Malcolm was when Andrew showed up at his hotel room.

I really don't want to believe that Andrew is the bad guy, because I've really come to like him, but I guess that would make for a good twist. I was glad to finally learn the truth about what Siobhan has been up to - I even garnered a little bit of sympathy for her (but only a little!). I haven't heard anything yet about a second season, but I'm hoping for one. This has probably turned out to be my favorite new show this season.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Did anyone watch the season finale on Tuesday night? Any thoughts? Has it been renewed for a second season yet?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I think a second season is still on the bubble. I hope it gets picked up, because they were definitely setting up for a second season with Siobhan's comment, "I have to get my old life back." I enjoyed the finale for the most part. I was hoping that Bridget would finally learn that Siobhan is still alive, though I was hoping they'd come face to face. I am glad that Henry finally wised up and learned that he can't trust a word that Siobhan says. Fingers crossed that we get to see more of this show!
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

jbangelo wrote:I think a second season is still on the bubble.
From what I've read online, it seems that Ringer is considered pretty likely to be cancelled :(.

The last article I read reckoned that two of the following shows would be cancelled: Ringer, Nikita, Hart of Dixie (with Ringer having the lowest odds of being picked up).
jbangelo wrote:I enjoyed the finale for the most part. I was hoping that Bridget would finally learn that Siobhan is still alive, though I was hoping they'd come face to face.
Yeah, I would have liked Bridget to see Shiobhan when she burst into the apartment (although the whole time I was wondering why on Earth she would go up there when she realised Bodaway was in the apartment! She had no idea that he was attacking anyone... for all she knew the apartment could have been empty and he was waiting for her :roll: - if it were me, I would have got the hell out of there).
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I would have gotten the hell out of there, too. I think Bridget, though, was going on the assumption that Andrew or Juliet were there. I don't think she knew they had left.

Bummer about the likely cancellation. :( I don't suppose I should be surprised though.

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Several gossip sites have reported that SMG is pregnant with her second child. If the show is renewed I wonder how/if filming the new season will get affected? I really wanted Bridget to come face-to-face with her sister! If the series is cancelled, we'll never get that! Bummer!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Ringer has officially been cancelled. :(

source

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I read that :x :( I wished the writers would have been informed the show was going to be cancelled before the season ended. They would have had the time to wrap up the storylines. Now it is too bad fans of the show won't get closure!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11