Castle

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Castle

Post by killjoy »

I picked up the first season at Target for like seven bucks and thought what the hell I'll give it a try.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I find myself laughing at every thing! :lol: :lol:

I wish I was Rick Castle...he's got a great life :lol: Anyone else love this show?

PS...I'm about to head out to Best Buy and pick up the rest of the seasons and watch them while I'm off work this week.
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Castle

Post by begonia9508 »

You're not the only one who would be like Castle!!!... but me, I would like to be " with " Castle! :lol: :lol:
Funny and charmant guys are so irresitible!!!... and more I love crimi with humour and charm.... :mrgreen:

EVE :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I love Castle as well. The cases are usually pretty predictable, but the characters make the show. Castle is awesome, and I love the way he and Beckett play off each other. Ryan and Esposito, too. It's one of the shows I most look forward to every week.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

No longer such a fan of this show. :twisted: :roll:

Bought the second season and was watching it and it just had to throw politics in.I HATE when a tv show tries to use it's show to promote a stance in politics.

But it still makes me laugh from time to time....hate when they show poltics of the writers,creaters or actors on the show.