Private Practice

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: Private Practice

Post by Earth2Mama »

God ... the rape storyline. It was so powerful and sad. Loved KaDee's performance. The moment that touched me the most was when Addison was examining her and taking swabs and KaDee was suffering (because she was in pain) and Addison just stopped the examination for a minute to reach out and touch Charlotte's hand to offer her some comfort. I was balling tears! :cry:

I love the show, but the bed hopping after a while bores me to death! First it was Cooper/Charlotte/Archer, then it was Pete/Violet/Sheldon and then William/Naomi/Fife. Mixed into that you had Charlotte/Sheldon, Naomi/Sam, Addison/Mark and now you have Addison/Sam. The interchanging constantly of partners is driving me nuts! Stop it already. I'm beginning to think that Shondra loves nothing more than to turn her female characters in whores. :roll: It's overdone and overplayed already. :x

I think it was mentioned somewhere that Charlotte and Cooper's wedding would take place before the season finale (sometime). I really hope so. I love them together as a couple.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

Why does every Private Practice episode have to be so sad? I love Sarah Mclachlan's version of Bring on the Wonder though. It's amazing!

What Charlotte did for Cooper was so sweet. :D

I missed Addison's presence. I'm glad she went to help out with Callie's baby though.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

KaDee Strickland continues to amaze me with her acting on this show.
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

Finished pp and gotta say some story lines I didn't care for Sam/Addison hated it. All a sudden instead of Addison journey and the people in her life it became all violet wtf wasn't happy. Love kadee she is an amazing actress and Jason's wife wow :) loved charlotte and coopers story lml they are perfect :D sad Pete died but very happy and relieved Addison found her soul mate finally. Didn't like the way shonda handled marks death felt cheated :( . Amelia and Sheldon had me sometimes in tears and sometimes in anger :lol: they rock. Amy deluca lml I was so happy she is Sheldon's love :lol: Naomi I don't care for since day one never saw her as a friend to Addison never.