True blood

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Re: True blood

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Ok, Ok, rationally I know that Tommy wasn't being malicious this time when he morphed into Sam, but I just can't like that guy. He just irks me to no end, but this time, I do believe he hadn't planned to kill Sam and take over his life the way Sam thought.

Eric and Sookie were just Hot Hot HOT :twisted: wow, did they do it in every room in the house? :shock: :twisted: 8) I also loved their pillow talk and also how Sookie stayed with him while those silver chains burned his skin :(

I must say Bill did the honorable thing by bringing those silver chains to Sookie's house and letting them know what's happening. He could have been malicious and just let Eric burn in the sun. I think he is trying to redeem himself and for that I will give him a break.

Tara, and Antonia, I get why they have so much rage toward the vamps. Being raped, tortured and fed upon is cruel, brutal and sick. Not to mention traumatizing and they will never truly get over it. However, not all vamps are evil so I feel trying to destroy ALL vamps is just being malicious.

I don't want Jessica to burn. I don't think she will die. I don't see the writer's getting Jason all fantasizing about her, then she realizing she is no longer in love with Hoyt, just to destroy her now. Jason was a High School football all star player. I bet he leapt to that door just as she's opening it, and I can see him tackling her to the ground just as she steps out the door. Now I heard a gunshot, so either Jason shot Bill's guard that tackled him, or the guard shot at Jason just as he leapt to the door.

Pam is still my fave, her and Lafayette! They both have the best lines ever :lol: Those shots are gonna be brutal for poor Pam! Now both Lafayette and the baby Mickey can see the Spirit. Lafayette was revealed to be a medium, hence the reason he saw the Spirit. I wonder what her intentions are with Mickey? Does she believe baby Mickey is hers? why? :?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. I wish I could say I felt bad for him, but I don't really. I know he didn't intentionally try to take over Sam's life or anything, but screwing your brother's girl is a BIG no, no to me. He kind of deserved to have his ass kicked for that.

Now onto Eric and Sookie. SO. FREAKIN. HOT. I know I sound like a total perv, but I could watch their sex scenes all day long. :twisted: They're so passionate with each other. More than anything, I don't want Eric to completely revert back to his old self when he gets his memories back, but I know he probably will. And seeing Sookie with Eric while he had the chains around him was so romantic.

And I'm very proud of Bill for being the bigger man and bringing the chains over to Sookie's house. It's starting to seem like he's really learned from the mistakes he made last season and is trying to make up for them. Good for him.

Poor Pam. I hate what's happened to her poor face. She's gonna go nuts on those witches if she ever gets the chance.

Tara. I don't know if I want to slap her or hug her. Of course, I feel for all the trama she's been through with the vampires and I even feel for what Antonia's been through. Being raped, tortured and fed on by a vampire would probably make me revenge happy as well. But they can't judge every single vampire for what's happened. And Tara being against Sookie just doesn't feel right.

The witches need to be stopped unfortunately. They're getting too out of control.

So Lafayette is a medium. That's pretty intresting and I think it'll do great things to his already fabulous character. Can't wait to see what becomes of all of that.

And I hate cliffhanger endings. I highly doubt Jessica will actually burn (Jason will probably save her before it happens), but it's still very dramatic. I'm sad that she's no longer in love with Hoyt because I was really rooting for those two in the second season, but I understand that it happens. And Jason and Jessica do seem pretty cute together.

This whole season is rushing by WAY too fast! But it's also one of the best seasons. :D
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I just re-watched the new episode again tonight! Antonia/Marny is badass! I wonder what she is going to do with Eric? Will she restore his memory? Sookie got shot :shock: I know she won't die but still dang! glad Alcide found her! I was :lol: when Bill forbid Pam to kill Tara! Pam has the funniest lines next to LaFayette :lol: Speaking of Lafayette, OMG he's now possessed by the singing spirit :shock: It was sad though to see what drove her to despair :( What kind of man murders his own infant son! :( :x

I sooo called it when Jason tackled Jess to the ground before she burned to death! I felt bad for her when she and Hoyt ended things though. He was heartbroken but he said some cruel things to her. Poor Jason, I give him Kudos for trying to stay true to their friendship but I don't think he's gonna last avoiding her.

Eric/Sookie moments were HOT as usual :twisted:

Tommy was hilarious but he was wrong to con that man in order to score a payday. Oh well if it gets him out of Bon Temps then see ya! :roll:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

See, that's the thing though. I don't think he killed the baby, but then again - I could be wrong.

I am so loving the Eric/Sookie sexfest. *sigh* Get a bit of Alcide in on the action and I'd be tickled black and blue all over from all the "sports" happening in the bedroom, shower, outdoors, etc. :wink:

I knew Debbie was insecure. She wears it so well :roll: But now, I just know she's gonna cross a line and get the wolf pack in on the Witches/Vampires battle. Stupid ass biotch! :x If anyone does die next, can it be her, please?
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I can't believe there is only 3 episodes left until Season 4 has ended :shock: Time sure flies when you're having fun 8)

I enjoyed another episode! The best for me was Lafayette's storyline. It was hilarous and creepy at the same time. I love how Hoyt was brought into the drama b/c his house used to be the singing spirits house. (sorry I can't recall her name). I felt so sorry for her that she was killed and buried with her dead baby :cry: What kind of monster murders his baby and his mistress? I sure hope bad, bad Karma bit him in the ass after that dirty, dirty cover up :x , But I also loved how only Jesus picked up on the fact Lafayette was being possessed. LaFayette's "anytime Bitch" was just :lol: :lol: I sure hope the singing spirit and her adorable baby have finally found peace in the afterlife.
Now maybe Terry, Arlene and baby Mickey will be ok after all.

Sookie's threesome fantasy was cute but also I guess it shows the audience she still has strong feelings for Bill. She is most definitely torn between two lovers. I am sorely missing badass Eric though. It was painful watching him be Antonia's bitch :roll: It's time for Badass Eric to emerge and rip her throat out. I loved that Tara finally is realizing Antonia has very bad intentions and she helped Sookie escape. I sure hope she and the others find a way out of that place. I don't trust Antonia not to harm them just for defying her. The doorknobs burning their hands is a very bad sign :shock:

I knew Jason wasn't gonna be able to resist Jessica for long, and how age appropriate for them that they have sex to a Taylor Swift song in the background? Jess is an eternal teenager so it makes sense. Did anyone else spot her 'Twilight' novel as Hoyt was packing her stuff in that box? I wonder what she thinks about Stephanie Meyers sparkly vamps? :lol:

Naked Alcede was the highlight of my night, damn, damn, damn :twisted: 8)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

True Blood just keeps getting better and better.
Sookie I love and she rocks She told them straight up be Mine, screw sookie is mine nope its your sookie's
Bill He is sneaky I know he saved sookie's life but now yet again she has his blood he saw opportunity and took it. Eric needs to come back Im tired of him being bills and antonias bitch, the old Eric would be appaled. Sookie and Deb I hope they could become friends Deb is lost she has no one but Alcide so I hope they change her from the book. Jess reads Twilight and listens to taylor swift Well she is a teen still and always will be. Hoyt I understand he got his heart torn but he becoming really asshole like, he pissing me off. Jason oh sweet jason he tried to stay away but thanks to Hoyt boom they got together, Im really glad he hid what hoyt put on the box. Lafeyette and Jesus I love thos two together their beyond strong. Nelson E. is an amazing actor he copied that mavis chick to the tee and still was himself all at the same time he told her story beautifully. The guy with Antonia is pissing me off. Arlene and terry love those two you could feel her terror and his aggrivation. Well it looks like the gloves are completely off now
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

I know many don't like Tommy but I feel for him and something tells me he gonna get killed lucky alcide was there but i fear it was too late. Sam is taking all on. hope that marcus guy gets his and all the other wolves
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I am soooo glad BADASS Eric is back!!! Who knew Sookie had the power to restore his memories! I sooo knew she is in love with both vampires. Pam was so cute with her concern for her 'Maker'.

I hate to say this, but I'm not gonna miss Tommy. It wasn't right for him to get beaten to death, but I think his character has run its course. This just amps up the animosity between Sam & Marcus and leaves Alcide smack dab in the middle of the chaos.

Marnie is psycho! Nuff said!

Andy and Terry's scene's were hilarious and I read that Scott Foley will be on most of the upcoming 5th season as someone who served in the Military with Terry. So we see Terry's storyline will get expanded! Scott Foley is another hottie too!

That end scene with Badass Eric, Bill, Pam and Jessica, dressed in their Black Leather kick ass outfits and ready to go to war with those Witches with the song "Burning Down the House" playing in the background just Rocked!

I sooo can't believe there's two episodes left! This season has been quite impressive for me and has gone by really quickly!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Did anyone watch Season 5? It just ended this past Sunday and I was like whoa :shock: at the end there with Bill :shock: I must admit, for me, Season 5 was pretty boring. I loved Season 4 and had high expectations for Season 5 and was disappointed with most of it. I'm hoping Season 6 is better!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Bill has always annoyed me, so when he went all "religious fanatic", I wasn't shocked. I just wished that Eric killed his sorry ass already. I'm so not Team Bill ... TEAM ERIC!!! 8)

Was disappointed in how Russell met his true death. I thought it was beyond stupid, but then again this whole season was beyond dumb. :roll:

Nora was beyond annoying to me as well. She only got interesting when she was with Eric. I swear, Alexsander Skarsgard is the savior of this show. He's the only reason why I'm watching besides ...

Pam and Tara kissed! O. M. G. I'm still reeling from this one peeps! :shock:

Sookie and her fairy folk were sad to watch as in ... bored me beyond tears! Maurella giving birth to Andy's daughters' was hilarious though ... I think my light (water) broke! :lol:

I hope Luna doesn't die, but seeing as shifters can't remain in another form for too long or do it consistently back to back, I'm thinking ... she's a goner come next season. Poor Sam. Still so unlucky in love. What is this one ... strike 3? I think he better sit next season out and just take care of Emma.
Last edited by Earth2Mama on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother