True blood

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True blood

Post by Cocogurl »

I'm totally in love with amnesia Eric. Everybody I see him and Sookie in a scene together I'm like "Kiss him, Sookie! Kiss him!" I kind of hope they keep him like this for awhile. And if Sookie doesn't hook up with him, I will! Lol. I'm also glad that Sookie protected him from Bill. I was pretty pissed off that BIll thought he could just barge into Sookie's home after everything that's happened. Pam's right. He really does like the way that crown feels.

Speaking of Bill. How could he not know that Portia was related to him! And now it's too late and they've already done the deed...EWWWW!

Also loving naked Alcide. Writers, feel free to make him naked as much as possible because OMG! That boy is hot! :twisted: A little worried about him with Debbie again. He thinks she's changed but judging from the look on her face when she found out he was helping Sookie, I think the old Deb is still very much alive in her.

Once again. Poor Jason. The more I see of these damn panthers the more disgusted I am with them. And Crystal, you crazy bitch! She actually thinks he'd want to be with her again after she and all of her female panthers gang raped the poor guy. NO THANK YOU! I agree with you, Earth2Mama. He probably should just be single for awhile. But I wonder if he's going to start having a thing for Jessica because she fed him her blood.

The witches scare the crap out of me as much as they intrigue me. And I think Nan's a little dumb for not being more worried about this coven. And after what they did to Pam (who I'm a huge fan of for some reason), I think they need to go down. Nobody messes up Pam's pretty face!

So far, this season is shaping up to be a really good one. :D
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

Who saw it last night??

One word: H-O-T!!

Loving the end - how Eric was going to leave b/c he hated that he caused her pain - how she called out to him and asked him not to go...and then the kiss :shock: . Me likey.

From the coming attractions, it looks like Bill interupts just when it's getting good.
Damn you Bill!

Still, great season so far...so many possibilities for dramatic (and hot) developments.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Yes I did see it, but I've got to re-watch b/c I'm out of town right now and got distracted a few times. Pam and LaFayette was my comic relief though, those two always say the best and funniest lines :lol: I felt bad for Pam though when she realized she blabbled too much about Eric and ended up having to tell Bill Sookie has been hiding him, The look on Bill's face though! Next week will definitely be good!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I wanna smack the rest of Pam's skin off her face for telling Bill about Eric! :x

Oh man ... the kiss! :shock: Loving me some Eric/Sookie action and if the preview was worth anything, at least he got her down to her bra by the time Bill comes barging in. :wink: Gotta look at the positives here :lol:

I don't know what the make of Jason dreaming about Hoyt/Jessica nor Sam helping his brother get rid of the bodies. :?

I definitely loved it when Bill hypnotized what's her face into screaming and running away though. EW! He's her great grand-daddy several times removed and she still wanted to bump uglies with him - citing states that lifted the band on what's considered incest. Double EW! :twisted:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

^^ Ellie, you are so right! I forgot to mention Bill & his great, great, great granddaughter! double, triple eww nasty! :x I can only conclude she loved the D*ck :twisted: I was glad he disagreed with her logic and hypnotized her also!

I just don't like Tommy. I get why he offed his f-up daddy but I felt bad he killed his mom too! I like Sam but he is always getting caught up in some kind of drama.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

ERIC AND SOOKIE KISS! OMG! I’m doing a freakin’ happy dance right now. I’m totally in love with this Eric and I hope that when he does get his memories back he doesn’t completely revert back to the way he used to be. I would like a combination of bad ass Eric and this one. I feel like Sookie can trust this side of him much more. Moving on to other comments…

I kind of hope the vampires take care of the witches ‘cause they are screwed if the coven continues grow in power. And poor Pam. She has to walk around with a freakin’ veil on. No one messes with the face!! But I’m annoyed that she let it slip about Eric to Bill.

I can’t believe I’m actually saying this, but I feel pretty bad for Tommy. His parents suck big time and I’m not going to miss them. I know killing his mom wasn’t accident, but I kind of wanted to kill her myself. She’ll protect her abusive husband from her son, but won’t protect her son from the husband! How screwed up is that. I can’t stand women like that. Boyfriends come and go, but your child is your flesh and blood. He should’ve come first.

Portia is sick, sick woman. I can’t believe she still wanted to have sex with Bill after finding out they were related. So glad that Bill glamoured her.

Jason’s dream…yeah, don’t know what to say about that. But I was laughing at it. Only Jason would have a messed up dream like that.

Not enough Alcide though. I’m so jealous that Sookie has all these hot hunky men in her life.

Can’t wait for the next episode. But from the previews, I can tell I’m not going to like Bill, not that I’ve liked him that much this season anyway.

Cocogurl's Fantasies
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

OMG Last night's episode was just amazing! Eric and Sookie! Nuff said :twisted: I'm still salivating over their last scene making love under the full moon! Swoon! :twisted: I knew Bill wasn't gonna kill Eric, but it was dramatic to an extent. I love Eric's declaration he wanted Sookie to be happy no matter if it were with him or Bill. Bill does still care deeply for Sookie. I think he realized Eric wasn't faking his amnesia. Pam, I still love her! She has the best lines ever! :twisted: I was glad Eric convinced Bill to let her go. I have a bad feeling Tara's girlfriend is gonna bite the dust though :( Poor Tara can't seem to catch a break when it comes to the vamps!

LaFayette being possessd by a Spirit was weird :shock: :? I wonder where that storyline is going?

Tommy is such a douche :x Now that he's killed his parents, now he can shift into Sam! Now he's possibly ruined Sam's budding relationship after screwing her :roll: It was hilarious the way he fired Sookie though :lol: He looked dead or near death when Sam found him. Wonder what happens next?

Jason was so adorable with Sookie and then with Jessica. I loved how Jess stayed with him when he thought he would transition into a were panther. I wonder now that he didn't transform, is that the end of that were panther mess?

Alcide is just 100% hotness :twisted: Debbie I don't trust though!

Marnie is now completely possessed by Antonia or whoever she is and she seems to be badass :twisted: The Vamps are gonna be in serious trouble now!

Little Mickey seeing that Spirit was creepy. I wonder what's her deal and if she's connected to the spooky doll :?
I can't wait to see what happens next! So far S4 is awesome :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I know! Eric and Sookie equal total hottness I watched the last scene between them several times (Yes, I know. I'm a gutterbrain :lol: ). But their lovemaking scene was beautiful as well as hot. I felt real affection between them and I think it's interesting that whenever Bill and Sookie had sex, it almost had to be rough or involve him feeding on her, but with Sookie and Eric it felt like it was more about them just being there. Maybe I'm biased because I've been wanting Sookie and Eric for awhile. And I'm so happy that she got with him like this. I'm totally in love with amnesia Eric.

And when he told Bill that he wanted her to be happy with whoever could give it to her, I was falling in love with him all over again.

As for Bill, I was hating his guts up until the last few scenes. It was obvious that the reason he wanted Eric dead was because of jealousy. But I'm glad he decided to be the bigger man and let Sookie be happy. Made me feel bad for him because I'm sure he's seriously regretting some of the choices he made when he was with him.

I don't think I will EVER feel sorry for Tommy ever again. I've learned my lesson. I mean, how could he screw up the first good relationship Sam has had in awhile. I seriously want to punch him in the face.

And the witches, wow, they're getting scarier by the minute. Seeing what happened to Anonia makes me understand where her hatred for vampires comes from. What happened to her was awful. As for Marnie, I honestly don't know what to think about her other than she seems a little crazy.

Season 4 is one of the best so far!

Cocogurl's Fantasies
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

Last night episode still has me shaking.
They can't kill Jessica I still feel that Jason can save her if jess or jason die I will be royally piss and might stop watching. Tara I wanna kick her arse. Lafayette is gonna have to go against antonia, I do feel bad for her I mean come on she was raped than burned but right now I want her gone for good she got her revenge she better leave my babies alone. Eric&Sookie I love they so belong together their union was so beautiful and hot, thats his wifey. I love hoyt but jess and him there first loves I feel so bad cause that does hurt when your in love for the first time just to realise it wasn't the be all and end all kinda love. Who is that dead chick thats watching over Arlenes baby, I missed Terry last night. Could so do without Tara.
My husband&I have been hooked since day 1. He believes Jess is gone I believe Jess can still be saved. Bill did kinda break my heart when he finally realised all his faults kinda. Pam poor Pam love that chick My husband adores her fully he so Divo too :lol: she trying to get her youth beauty back and now she gotta lay under silver wow. Alcid is not gonna stay outta the war Sookie I feel he see's as alittle sis. Debbie I kinda felt bad for But still don't trust
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

Also My husband&I does feel real sorry for Tommy
He didn't know he could shapeshift to his brother 1 and two he tried to stop her but like any adolesent male when she took all her clothes off his heart stopped talking and his pecker came into power, come on he didn't mean to hurt Sam. Sam piss's me off he very hot headed all his brother needs is some guidance.