True blood

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True blood

Post by roswellian love »

OK I saw True blood season finale finally. The beginning was OK I was annoyed that Russel got killed in seconds seriously seconds was annoyed that the fight scene with alcide and jd sucked ass. Sookie annoys the hell outta me. Everyone in the authority went splat, Jason is tripping badly and hope he snaps outta it soon. Pam and Tara took me off guard but it was cool. Jess my poor Jess Jason loves
her he just going through a lot right now. Bill or shall I call him billith died I screamed Yes had my moment of joy until it was stomped and went splat with billith emerging. Eric love him thats my baby and sookie better start opening her damn eyes he always is there for her. Fairy have quadraplets interesting guess next season is gonna be very comical with Andy. Lafayette and Arlene always a joy love those two. Sam shifting in that annoying vamp chick disturbing but cool. All in all season finale 3 stars. I wanted to laugh at the ridiculousness of the fairy clan
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

You both I totally agree with but no one has mentioned that silliness that was the Smoke Monster :o :shock: :? Seriously WTF was that all about? Totally wasted Scott Foley's potential! :x I love Scott F. and thought he'd end up being some evil type of weirdo but instead they end up running from a Smoke Monster he and Terry? Just..No! I also felt Chris Meloni's character (forgot his name) as the leader of the Authority was wasted. I know Russell delivered to him his 'true death' but I seriously had expected him to die at the season finale, not like midway through the season :?

I do agree that Bill annoys me and I have jumped on board the Team Eric train :twisted: I love his relationship with Pam. I was surprised by Pam and Tara but I can get with them being a couple in S6 :wink: I sure hope Jason comes back down to earth, I like him and Jessica together. Billith is a cute nickname for Evil Bill :lol: I sure hope when Eric screamed to Sookie to run, that he grabbed her and speed ran out of there! If not, Billith will catch her with his speed demon abilities :roll:

Oh and did any of you watch the 'Bonus Scene'? I saw it posted on HBO online. The scene is an extended elevator scene from when Sookie and Eric left the others to go after Bill. It was decent.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:You both I totally agree with but no one has mentioned that silliness that was the Smoke Monster :o :shock: :?

My bad ... but I thought I pretty much covered this when I said this past season was beyond stupid and dumb. It didn't bear mentioning again the lameness that was.

I did see the bonus scene. Makes me more interested in just who Warlow is and how Nora knows him. I hope we get to meet him next season and it's explained by Sookie's great-great-great grandfather signed such a contract with him.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

^^ I totally agree about that bonus scene and what it implies for Season 6...
:?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11