Glee

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Re: Glee

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Did anyone watch last week's 'Glee' episode which mourned Finn Hudson's death? Wow such a heartbreaking episode :cry: :cry: I'm gonna miss Cory Monteith! I also read online Ryan Murphy said Season 6 will be the final season. He always knew Fin/Rachel would've been endgame & now he's gotta change Rachel's endgame. How sad.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Glee

Post by jbangelo »

I cried through the ENTIRE episode. From the opening number of "Seasons of Love" until Mr. Shue's breakdown at the end. It was very well done, I thought. I liked that they didn't explain how Finn died. Parts of it were difficult to watch (namely Rachel's scenes), but I thought they handled it well. I also read that S6 will be the last and that Ryan Murphy is having to rethink the ending. That's gotta be tough.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”