Vampire Diaries

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Vampire Diaries

Post by April »

I don't think I have enough interest in the show to continue, I'm afraid. :(
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Okay, for the past two weeks, I've seen the encore presentations on Wednesday nights, so I might be lured back in.

But seriously, WTF is this show thinking by killing off Vikki? She was one of the more interesting characters, in my opinion. I was way more invested in her than I am in Elena. I loved her and Jeremy together. I'm so disappointed now.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I like Lexie. Sucked that they killed her.

Them killing off Vikki was a big shock. I mean she was just turned. I would have liked to see how she grew into a full vamp.
- Amanda
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

Hmmmm.... Stephan walking away from Elena... sorry it was a bit New Moonish but Vampire Diaries was written WAY before Twilight. I like the show!
suie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by suie »

I enjoyed the show at first but the whole Elena and Stefan twist is becoming really annoying. Killing of Vicki was a big mistake imo. I liked Ian Somerhalder in LOST but I think the nail it with this role. He´s the most interesting character on the show and the main reason I keep on watching.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

suie wrote:I liked Ian Somerhalder in LOST but I think the nail it with this role. He´s the most interesting character on the show and the main reason I keep on watching.
ITA. He's such a great actor. I think he's hilarious and he's doing an awesome job portraying Damon. He also did a good impersonation of Stefan :lol: .

I really liked last week's episode and finding out more about Bonnie's ancestor, Emily. I wonder if Damon's really giving up on his quest to bring the 27 Vampires back. Somehow I don't take Damon as the giving up type. He loves Katherine too much for that.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying VD. I like how each week it gets better and better.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

My only problem with this show is that I find Stefan and Elena so boring. But Damon is very interesting, and Ian's an awesome actor. That scene where he and Vicki were dancing a few episodes back was so cool.

I'm very interesting in the supporting characters like Bonnie and Jeremy. I just could care less about two of the three leads. :roll:
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Roswellian117 wrote:Hmmmm.... Stephan walking away from Elena... sorry it was a bit New Moonish but Vampire Diaries was written WAY before Twilight. I like the show!

LOL, I thought it was like Max and Liz. When he did that to her.

April I have some bad news for you. Looks like the two you don't like will stay. TV guide posted that they are doing like a Dawson, Joey and Pacey thing. Where we don't know who she will pick till the end.

I don't see Damon giving up so soon. I mean they killed that idea way too early. I think he will find a way.
- Amanda
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kissme4ever123 »

I think that I became a Vampire Diaries Fan. It is not because of the Stefan and Elaina but it is Damnon.
Even thought I am a dirhard Roswellian, I think I like it.

At first I saw all the proms and I saw one epi. I thought that it was alright, I mean I wsan't head over heal over it. I caught the the CW marthon this week I and grew to like it.

To be honest, I feel in love with Roswell have 3rd epi, but I caught the pilot epi and that how may love affair with Roswell began.

I wasn't that interrested in Vampire Diaries until this week because all of my shows that I watch was reruns. But I hve a problem, When it strts airing the new epiosides How I'am I going to watch this and Bones? And I can't miss Bones either. I did it once and I regred it.
Our greatest fear is ourself.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Everyone is loving the bad boy more. :lol:

They are going 50s in a ep. Can't wait to see that.
- Amanda