Vampire Diaries

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Vampire Diaries

Post by roswellian love »

Maybe your right Damon might end up with it.
Tyler is on the run, Jeremy might be dead :shock: :cry: and Caroline is broken :cry: :cry:
I freaking hate Klaus and Katherine :o
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

It's kind of hard to hate Klaus at this point. I mean, he saved Caroline twice in the past 2 seasons (in S3 and S4) and I think they do have a chance, if the powers that be will bring her over to the spin-off and make them last. I know it probably won't happen, but there's always the possibility :)
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

CandyliciousLovah wrote:It's kind of hard to hate Klaus at this point. I mean, he saved Caroline twice in the past 2 seasons (in S3 and S4) and I think they do have a chance, if the powers that be will bring her over to the spin-off and make them last. I know it probably won't happen, but there's always the possibility :)
I've officially boarded the Caroline/Klaus train :twisted: Their scenes are so darn filled with sexual tension, I've started reading Caroline/Klaus fanfic! I so hope she follows him to the new series! Or, if the new series doesn't work out, the powers that be find a way to pair them up! I did read if the new series is picked up, it will film in Atlanta, Ga, where TVD films so there will be availability to do cross overs easily.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:
CandyliciousLovah wrote:It's kind of hard to hate Klaus at this point. I mean, he saved Caroline twice in the past 2 seasons (in S3 and S4) and I think they do have a chance, if the powers that be will bring her over to the spin-off and make them last. I know it probably won't happen, but there's always the possibility :)
I've officially boarded the Caroline/Klaus train :twisted: Their scenes are so darn filled with sexual tension, I've started reading Caroline/Klaus fanfic! I so hope she follows him to the new series! Or, if the new series doesn't work out, the powers that be find a way to pair them up! I did read if the new series is picked up, it will film in Atlanta, Ga, where TVD films so there will be availability to do cross overs easily.
You should check out the one I wrote! The link/story can be found in the link in my signature, if you ever wanna check it out :)
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I'm split here. I love the dynamics and tension of all the Caroline/Klaus scenes. But . . . my god, he freaking killed Carol Lockwood. I just think there is a lot he needs to overcome in order for them to ever be a true relationship option for this show. But I'm not against it.

Maybe it's hypocritical because I'm all for Damon and Elena, but . . . Damon, despite his claims to the contrary, has embraced his humanity. Until Klaus starts to do the same, I don't want to see him and Caroline together. But if he ever does start to do that . . . oh my, that could be fun to watch.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

April wrote:I'm split here. I love the dynamics and tension of all the Caroline/Klaus scenes. But . . . my god, he freaking killed Carol Lockwood. I just think there is a lot he needs to overcome in order for them to ever be a true relationship option for this show. But I'm not against it.

Maybe it's hypocritical because I'm all for Damon and Elena, but . . . Damon, despite his claims to the contrary, has embraced his humanity. Until Klaus starts to do the same, I don't want to see him and Caroline together. But if he ever does start to do that . . . oh my, that could be fun to watch.
In the AU sense, I think that could totally work, and I truly think it could work! :)
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Has anyone been following this show still? What did you think of last night's episode?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Has anyone been following this show still? What did you think of last night's episode?
Was truly upset by the events of last night's episode!!! :( Klaus and Hayley - totally wrong!!! It should have been him and Caroline!!! :(
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

CandyliciousLovah wrote:
FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Has anyone been following this show still? What did you think of last night's episode?
Was truly upset by the events of last night's episode!!! :( Klaus and Hayley - totally wrong!!! It should have been him and Caroline!!! :(
I agree I kept thinking YUCK! :x :roll: I know Hayley's going to be on the new series, but still, they are just wrong together!

I'm not liking Elena and the way she behaves towards Stefan. I soo hope he never gets back with her! He deserves better :x
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:
CandyliciousLovah wrote:
I agree I kept thinking YUCK! :x :roll: I know Hayley's going to be on the new series, but still, they are just wrong together!

I'm not liking Elena and the way she behaves towards Stefan. I soo hope he never gets back with her! He deserves better :x
Yeah, Elena could have had a little more humility towards Caroline too :(