Vampire Diaries

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

IceQueenMay
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Vampire Diaries

Post by IceQueenMay »

I did too. I thought that maybe they should have kept the blood line going.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

So I've had some time to think about it, and I decided I'm okay with Elena becoming a vampire. I knew it was headed in that direction, and for a long time, I really wished they wouldn't go that route. Because it's so Twilight-y. But I can deal with this, because Elena didn't choose to become a vampire. She didn't willingly die because of some "great love." (Not romantic, by the way. That sends an awful message and is probably the main reason why I can't wait for the second installment of Breaking Dawn to get done and over with.) Elena didn't ask for this, but now she's going to have to deal with that. Dealing with a curveball life throws at you? Pretty much something everyone can relate to. So I'm okay with it.

I'm even okay with her "choosing" Stefan, because I still feel like Delena is getting the stronger, more epic story here, and that's what I ultimately want. I like Stefan, but I love Damon, and I want Damon to finally have what he wants. Loved that flashback scene in the finale. Sizzling with the most simplistic, effortless kind of chemistry.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

I can see why everyone is obsessed with this show. I watched it for the first time last night. Rebekah is such a witch (other word replacement)! And Klaus? He's not much better. But Damon & Elena? What chemistry they have! :oops: I wish that she was with him instead...oh well, at least a girl can dream! :D
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

I love the new season. I think it's my fave. It reminds me of the first season, everything is fresh and new and different. I think Rebekah is deeply misunderstood and mistreated, I really feel bad for her. And I hate Stefan for what he did to her.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

So, I knew there was a reason I HATED Hayley. She's E-V-I-L, I tell ya, EVIL! :( Other than that, seeing a past love of Damon's arrive was kinda cute, although I still LOVE LOVE LOVE him and Elena! I hope that we can soon have Caroline/Klaus pairing, because they are on FIRE. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give Bonnie a love interest, I beg of you! :mrgreen:
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I don't like the way the writers have had Elena sleep with Damon so soon after her breakup with Stefan! At this point, I want Stefan to move on from Elena b/c that whole love triangle is getting on my nerves.

I must admit Klaus with Caroline is Hot & he's sweet to her. Jeremy is super Hot I'd love to see him & Bonnie date again.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Ava
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ava »

I am not liking Stefan much this new season. And from what I seen of him in the upcoming promos, don't like him trying to play the "victim." but then again, promos are deceiving. I love Damon finally got the girl, at least for now and I am very anxious to see what will the writers throw at else next for us Delena fans... hopefully more good than bad. :wink:
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Ava wrote:I am not liking Stefan much this new season. And from what I seen of him in the upcoming promos, don't like him trying to play the "victim." but then again, promos are deceiving. I love Damon finally got the girl, at least for now and I am very anxious to see what will the writers throw at else next for us Delena fans... hopefully more good than bad. :wink:
See, I haven't watched enough to see the "victim" part of Stefan to come out and play, but I do know that I really seem to like the dark, twisted Klaus. I may not have liked the way he killed Carol Lockwood on the winter finale, but I don't know what anyone else thinks so leave your opinions here :) Lol
IceQueenMay
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by IceQueenMay »

*Damon/Elena- I don't like the sire thing they did with them.

*Elijah -I can't wait for him to come back. I miss him on the show.

* Stefan - I'm with you all about him. I don't like him being a victim either. I want him to get mad.

*As for vampires becoming human again.- I have a feeling that more of them might do that.

*Rebekah - I feel sorry for her. Klaus doesn't act like much of a brother to her. Both of her parents are dead. All she wants is to be a normal teenager.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Is anyone else sensing that Damon is going to be the one who ends up being "cured" ????? I could be wrong. It's just that . . . he's literally, like, the only one who doesn't want it. So it would be ironic if he ended up getting it. Although the potential irony could just be a total red herring. I don't know.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.