Vampire Diaries

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Re: Vampire Diaries

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I know right :shock: I wonder what's going on with Jeremy with seeing the ghosts of girlfriends past and all? Evil Stefan should be very, very interesting also :twisted: I can't wait for 'True Blood' to start next month so it'll temp take my mind off this awesome series for a few months! :lol:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I love this show, but I sort of hate the fanbase. Weird, right? But so many people who watch this show are such huge complainers. If a storyline isn't up to their exact standards of perfection, they flip out. But, I suppose, like any show, there are good fans and not so good fans.

Anyway, the third season has been intense, but I expected no less from this show. I'm a huge Damon/Elena fan, so I'm totally loving it. And evil Stefan is way more interesting than normal Stefan. I could totally go for some Klaus/Caroline after this last episode, maybe not as a long-lasting romance, but at least for a little while.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

A new episode is out! I love this episode. Damon is more like his old self again which is what I've been hoping for, for so long. I also love his new haircut!

Matt is such a good guy! I like his buddy-buddy relationship with Elena.

Rebecca is the coolest! I don't know what's about her exactly but I like her.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Last night's plot twist was just :shock: :shock: crazy! I read online though that Matt Davis has been cast as the lead in a new CW Pilot titled 'Cult', so maybe if that series is picked up for the Fall, this is their way of writing him off TVD...
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Best show on TV, in my opinion. It's a shame a lot of people won't give this a chance because they think it's a Twilight rip-off, when, in reality, it's a thousand leagues better than Twilight could ever hope to be.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
IceQueenMay
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by IceQueenMay »

I love this show! Can't wait for this week's ep.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

OMG The season finale was just :shock: Epic! I am so excited for Season 4!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
IceQueenMay
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by IceQueenMay »

Seeing Elena as a vampire should be good. Since she didn't have any kids. There won't be anyone looking like her in 500 years. So Klaus can no longer make those people anymore.
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

I love this show! I have to work Thursday nights buttt I ofcourse dvr it and have to watch it as soon as I get in the house no matter the time. This season was interesting. I, like many started off rooting for stefan but I've slowly been pooling towards damen...I mean how can u not when he's so hott. Lol. Its not because stefan went all bad that I don't really care for him. Its just that he's gotten a little 'needing' annoying. Anyways, loved the last 15mins of the final. Dun dun dun. Annnnddd I have spoilers that I'm guessing on, based on the fact that I've read some of the books (only some bc their kinda horrible) st :lol: op reading if u don't wan to know :::: elena becomes a vampire in the book, but she doesn't stay this way, she gets turned back into a human....kinda like buffy the vampire slayer way. Not nice and not easily. Like I said I'm just going off acouple books. The show doesn't stick exactly to the books in other ways so maybe I'm wrong. Only time will tell . :lol: :lol: :D 8)
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

^^ WOW :shock: that would be quite interesting if the series follows the books in that sense! Either way, things should be very different for Elena! I figured eventually the writer's would turn her into a vampire, but I kinda wanted her to have a baby first so her bloodline would carry on...
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11