Any Survivor fans?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Re: Any Survivor fans?

Post by Rowedog »

Oh April... you and your quaint television viewing ways.

Jut to make you feel better... yay for Boston Rob! Hoorah! Woohoo!
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

:lol: Thanks, Alison.

No surprise here, but he was awesome tonight. Kind of laid low and just stayed very observant, exactly the way he needed to. He knew what everyone was up to. Always does.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

April wrote::lol: Thanks, Alison.

No surprise here, but he was awesome tonight. Kind of laid low and just stayed very observant, exactly the way he needed to. He knew what everyone was up to. Always does.
I've got a boner for Boston Rob too.
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Well, I've been busy lately, but don't think that doesn't mean I haven't had time to become even MORE obsessed with Boston Rob. The guy has been compared to a mafia don, a prison guard, and a cult leader on the current season of Survivor . . . all of which I think are AWESOME. :lol:

I swear, if I were ever on a season of Survivor with him, I would follow that man into hell and back. Actually, we wouldn't even have to come back. I'd just follow him into hell.

Oh, my goodness.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Holy crap, Boston Rob WON Survivor: Redemption Island. I'm ecstatic. Hell, I feel like I just won a million dollars. :lol:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Could it be? Reports have surfaced that my second favorite Survivor of all time, Ozzy, is returning to play for a third season. Be still my heart!

Maybe I should just re-name this thread: April's Spaz Thread.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Oh my god, it's been a while since I spazzed out here, but . . . I am in love with so many hot Survivor men.

In recent years, I believe Joe Anglim (a.k.a. Joey Amazing) has become my second favorite Survivor. I fucking love that guy. His hair, his personality, his ability to do anything and everything well . . . PERFECTION. If you guys don't know him, Google him, because he is glorious.

And now this season, even though I wasn't rooting for anyone at first, I now realize that I am rooting for this guy named Jay. He's hilarious and a pretty subtle but good player. He's got that longer hair thing going on just like Joe does, and I'm a sucker for that.

And I've heard rumors that Ozzy is playing again next season, along with one of my OTHER favorites ever, Malcolm. They also both have long hair. I have a definite type. :lol: