Any Survivor fans?

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Any Survivor fans?

Post by April »

Ali, I love you. :lol:

Well, well, well, as if my love for Boston Rob could not get any bigger, he pretty much single-handedly wins immunity for his tribe tonight. He is a god among mortals.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

I'm not a Survivor fan, but I do know a little of what you're talking about because my sisters love it, and I watched the first couple seasons off and on with them. I think it's hilarious that you love Rob so much because all of my sisters hated him. lol Isn't this like the third time he's been on Survivor? I know he was on The Amazing Race too. This guy must totally live for reality TV competition shows.

~Chad~
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

RosDude wrote:....I think it's hilarious that you love Rob so much....
Yep....Michael....Sawyer....and now Rob......April just loves everybody :P :lol:
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

April wrote:Ali, I love you.
You're damn right you do.

Though, if Rob's so awesome why is he on the villains teams? Do people just not get him? I've never actually seen him on TV because I'm not one for reality TV shows. Unless it's MXC... sigh, I miss that show so much...
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Well, I've always rooted for the villains on Survivor. He's the most likable, charismatic villain for sure. He may like manipulating people to get farther in the game, but he's a good guy, a funny guy, a smart guy, and a romantic husband and new father at heart. :D

What's MXC?
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

April wrote:What's MXC?
Squee! I'm so glad you asked! I love introducing people to random things that I love.

Technically it's not a reality TV Show. It's more of a japanese game show that's been dubbed over with humorous commentary.

Observe: MXC
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Rowedog wrote:
Squee! I'm so glad you asked! I love introducing people to random things that I love.

Technically it's not a reality TV Show. It's more of a japanese game show that's been dubbed over with humorous commentary.

MXC is funnier than hell I've watched it numerous times....I love the one where they try to run across those rollers on the water....or the one with the large rolling rock maze :lol: :lol:
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

killjoy wrote:
Rowedog wrote:

MXC is funnier than hell I've watched it numerous times....I love the one where they try to run across those rollers on the water....or the one with the large rolling rock maze :lol: :lol:
I used to see the original Japanese show when i was a child. I think it was called Takeshi's Castle. It was a sacred thing at our house. Good old days!

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Well, there is officially no longer a reason for me to watch this season. Boston Rob was voted out tonight. Victim of his own success, I'll tell you.

I love him. He was too good for the idiots he was playing with.

Screw the rest of the season. All I care about now is seeing my man on the Reunion special.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Well, I may still be talking to myself here, but . . . whatever. I'm talking to myself.

Survivor starts up again tonight and MY MAN Boston Rob is competing for the fourth time. So excited! Love, love, LOVE entirely. :mrgreen: