Journeyman

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Journeyman

Post by Hunter »

I don't know about you guys but a few months ago there's this show about time travel and it's really good..the lady who played whittaker in Roswell is in it..Gretchen Egolf?

It's about this man who can time travel and change history. It's very intriguing for me.

Just wondering if anyone else watches it?
starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Journeyman

Post by starcrazed »

Hey Hunter! I watched Journeyman I'm sad to see it's over. Congresswoman Whittaker was really good in her new role, a little odd seeing her as a loving wife/mom. The main guy though, Kevin McKidd-was amazing and now he's on Grey's so that works for me :lol: Although it would have been really cool to see what else the writers could have done w/ the story lines for Journeyman seems like endless possiblities.
artwork by: RosDude
Michael: Whoever sent us down here was smart, you know? Because they sent us together, and as long as we stick together, we're gonna make it.

Find all my fics here starcrazed stories
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

Omg, did the kill the show off lol?

I live in the UK so I don't know much until it comes over here which is a centuary after it's released in the US. lol. :lol:
starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Post by starcrazed »

OMG I'm so sorry :cry: But sadly yes it only made it the one season it seems. I blame the writers strike :?
artwork by: RosDude
Michael: Whoever sent us down here was smart, you know? Because they sent us together, and as long as we stick together, we're gonna make it.

Find all my fics here starcrazed stories