Dexter

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Dexter

Post by dreamerfiend »

So I just wanted to see if anyone watches this show because ijust love it. I think its one of the best shows on television right now and its so original. There is no other show like it. :D
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Dexter

Post by DMartinez »

I love it. can't wait until the new season so I can torture my coworkers with it. hehe. I like testing their consciences
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

My mum is obsessed with the show! lol. It's constantly in my face lol :lol: It's a good show..but I find Dexter really scary..the way he hunts people down and kills them and narrates the story in his creepy voice as if he's waiting for his next victim kind of thing.
Great show though.
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

I am still stunned at the fact the Rita was killed. it blows my mind. I was ready to cry when I saw that.
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706