Greek

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Greek

Post by behrlyliz »

I started watching Greek last year and thought it was really funny. It's a look at life in the Greek system. I LOVE Cappie, he's so funny. I wanted Casey to get back with Cappie but strangely, I actually like him with Rebecca. Cappie said it himself, she likes me for me and he deserves that instead of pining away for Casey.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else watches this show.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Re: Greek

Post by Itzstacie »

I love this show, I am kind of rooting for Casey and Evan to get back together. I'm still debating about Rebecca it just seems like she not legit to me yet.
starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Post by starcrazed »

I had watched it a couple of times when it was on ABC family. Just last weekend though before the school semester started back up I found myself watching all the episodes online falling in love with Cappie. I like him with Rebecca too, but I gotta say those looks Casey and him share are hot! What did you guys think of Greek Week?
artwork by: RosDude
Michael: Whoever sent us down here was smart, you know? Because they sent us together, and as long as we stick together, we're gonna make it.

Find all my fics here starcrazed stories
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I've been addicted to Greek for awhile now. I wish I could say that I like Cappie with Rebecca, but I really, really don't. For some reason I get a little sick inside when I see them together. Maybe it was because Rebecca been such a bitch to Casey from the first episode. But I love Greek and I think it's awesome.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Cocogurl wrote:I've been addicted to Greek for awhile now. I wish I could say that I like Cappie with Rebecca, but I really, really don't. For some reason I get a little sick inside when I see them together. Maybe it was because Rebecca been such a bitch to Casey from the first episode. But I love Greek and I think it's awesome.

I don't like them together either! LOL I wish they would stop with them. Cappie makes me think of Michael. Don't know why.
- Amanda