Supernatural Discussion - 2.0

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Supernatural Discussion - 2.0

Post by Cocogurl »

NotYourChick wrote:I liked it. I was a little sad at the end when Dean told Sam things couldn't go back to the way they were.
Yeah, it was. I was a little mad at that speech Dean gave to Sam. I don't think he fully acknowledges that he played a role in what happened between them as well. At least Bobby forgives Sam, but I'm not too surprised that he did. Those boys are like sons to him.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

**** Might be a spoiler ****

Omg I just saw the new episode of supernatural and I loved it! I loved it that Cass came back and the scene where the winchesters suddenly appear in the plane was surprising! I thought it was upsetting for Dean to tell Sam about his feelings in the end but Dean is hurting still. It does kinda hurt I guess. I just hope they can both defeat that evil lucifer. Lol, I was cracking up at Sam's number one fan lol! :lol:
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

LOL, Sam's fan made me think the writers are stalking Supernatural sites.
- Amanda
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Cocogurl wrote:
NotYourChick wrote:I liked it. I was a little sad at the end when Dean told Sam things couldn't go back to the way they were.
Yeah, it was. I was a little mad at that speech Dean gave to Sam. I don't think he fully acknowledges that he played a role in what happened between them as well. At least Bobby forgives Sam, but I'm not too surprised that he did. Those boys are like sons to him.
I felt the same as everyone blames Sam for starting the end of the world by releasing Lucifer. Especially when Cass says they are to kill the boy because he was the son of a demon and Sam says that if someone would give the boy a choice, he would pick the right one then Cass tells Sam that he knew everything yet he still picked the wrong choice and I was like 'What the F**K?!'

I couldn't remember an epic where ANYONE had told Sam what would happen. He never knew why Yellow-eyed wanted him until the very last minute where people were killing each other off in order to be the winner to open the hell gate and people blamed Sam and Dean for opening the Hell Gate when it was the other guy who killed Sam.

Then people blamed Sam for joining up with a demon in order to free Dean from Hell. I mean, it's natural to want to protect your brother and sister and if someone comes up to you, demon or not, and tell you that they know of a way to save your sibiling from hell, you would grab it with both hands. No one bothered to check to make sure Ruby was lying through her teeth. We all thought she really wanted to help Sam.

Then you have Sam accessing his demon side in a bid to kill demon without hurting humans. Everyone on the good side was telling him that it wasn't right but they didn't tell him why it wasn't right. They didn't sit Sam down and say 'if you continue down this road, you will find yourself drinking human/demon blood in a bid to make your blood stronger, that you will become addicted to the blood.'

And to top it off, NO ONE told Sam that Lilith was the last seal. The angels knew because they told Dean in the end of season 4 - they wanted the end to come, they wanted Lucifer to rise but no one actually turned to Sam and told him that if he killed Lilith, he would be the one who broke the last seal and opened the way to let Lucifer free. Dean knew about it but turned up too late to stop Sam and blamed him for breaking the last seal - NO ONE TOLD SAM! They all act like Sam should have known - how the hell is he supposed to know if anyone actually opened their damn mouth and said a thing. Yes, he had psyhic abilities but as I remember, not one of them was mind-reading - sorry - go and blame Yellow Eye man for that.

It feels like some people are on their high horse, like they didn't have a hand in it and are happy to blame Sam for it. Won't that be the reason why Sam says yes to Lucifer? I mean, if I was being blamed for breaking the last seal despite my own brother was the one who started the whole seal breaking because he gave in and tortured another soul and none of the angels could be bothered to tell me that killing Lilith was going to break the last seal, then I was getting blamed for not knowing that it would have happened and people started avoiding me. Might as well say yes to Luifcer, I'd rather be dead than having to listen to a bunch of two-faced liars who are happy to reject any blame and place them on me.

I hope they will acknowledge that they all had a part in the breaking of the last seal before it's too late. No wonder God went walkabout - if I had angels who were either lying or making sure one person - when others had a hand in it - was getting the blame, I would be gone as well. Why save the world when the Angels and Demons are determined to destroy it?

I wonder if we get to see a Michael Vessel - I'd be interested to hear his point of view. We know that other Angels didn't like the idea of the angels working with demons to break the last seal so I hardly think Michael would have liked that Idea as well.

Is it bad for me to say that I really miss Yellow-Eyed Man and wish he would come back to at least hit Sam up the side of the head cause somehow I get the feeling that releasing Lucifer wasn't what he wanted as he probably knew that he would destroy demons after killing all the humans.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

Supernatural Season Premier kicked major ass I loved every second. Jensen Jared and the rest of the cast went Balls to the Walls and I loved it all. Loved when Lisa called Dean a idiot loved the confrontation between the brothers I love Bobby all I need now is Cas and everything would be Awesome.
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Bubblegal wrote:
Cocogurl wrote:
I felt the same as everyone blames Sam for starting the end of the world by releasing Lucifer. Especially when Cass says they are to kill the boy because he was the son of a demon and Sam says that if someone would give the boy a choice, he would pick the right one then Cass tells Sam that he knew everything yet he still picked the wrong choice and I was like 'What the F**K?!'

I couldn't remember an epic where ANYONE had told Sam what would happen. He never knew why Yellow-eyed wanted him until the very last minute where people were killing each other off in order to be the winner to open the hell gate and people blamed Sam and Dean for opening the Hell Gate when it was the other guy who killed Sam.

Then people blamed Sam for joining up with a demon in order to free Dean from Hell. I mean, it's natural to want to protect your brother and sister and if someone comes up to you, demon or not, and tell you that they know of a way to save your sibiling from hell, you would grab it with both hands. No one bothered to check to make sure Ruby was lying through her teeth. We all thought she really wanted to help Sam.

Then you have Sam accessing his demon side in a bid to kill demon without hurting humans. Everyone on the good side was telling him that it wasn't right but they didn't tell him why it wasn't right. They didn't sit Sam down and say 'if you continue down this road, you will find yourself drinking human/demon blood in a bid to make your blood stronger, that you will become addicted to the blood.'

And to top it off, NO ONE told Sam that Lilith was the last seal. The angels knew because they told Dean in the end of season 4 - they wanted the end to come, they wanted Lucifer to rise but no one actually turned to Sam and told him that if he killed Lilith, he would be the one who broke the last seal and opened the way to let Lucifer free. Dean knew about it but turned up too late to stop Sam and blamed him for breaking the last seal - NO ONE TOLD SAM! They all act like Sam should have known - how the hell is he supposed to know if anyone actually opened their damn mouth and said a thing. Yes, he had psyhic abilities but as I remember, not one of them was mind-reading - sorry - go and blame Yellow Eye man for that.

It feels like some people are on their high horse, like they didn't have a hand in it and are happy to blame Sam for it. Won't that be the reason why Sam says yes to Lucifer? I mean, if I was being blamed for breaking the last seal despite my own brother was the one who started the whole seal breaking because he gave in and tortured another soul and none of the angels could be bothered to tell me that killing Lilith was going to break the last seal, then I was getting blamed for not knowing that it would have happened and people started avoiding me. Might as well say yes to Luifcer, I'd rather be dead than having to listen to a bunch of two-faced liars who are happy to reject any blame and place them on me.

I hope they will acknowledge that they all had a part in the breaking of the last seal before it's too late. No wonder God went walkabout - if I had angels who were either lying or making sure one person - when others had a hand in it - was getting the blame, I would be gone as well. Why save the world when the Angels and Demons are determined to destroy it?

you are right when you said They all had a part in breaking the seals but when you said no one told Sam anything I don't agree cause Pamela in her own way did. Sam at that final day was feeling off his heart was telling him this is wrong Ruby I never liked she mind fucked him and he allowed it he called Dean and heard on the phone Dean say a bunch of horrible cruel shit One thing he should've known Better Dean gave everything for his baby Brother since 4 yrs old no matter what No matter how mant times they fought Dean always been there for Sammy but Sammy never saw that. Sam in the mist of all the crap trusted a Demon Drank her blood and never listened to his heart. Dean closed off so much that literally the brothers were keeping everything secret and Ruby that evil conniving tramp saw and took.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I don't know if anyone is still reading this considering the last comment was 2010 but here goes...

Am I the only one who's feeling like this show should've been canceled last season. I remember when I first got my hands on the box sets for this. All my free time was spent watching this show, if the episode was a cliff hanger and I was already past my bedtime I'd watch the next one and lose sleep because I knew that I wouldn't get my mind off of it and thank god I had the dvd's. Last season I resorted to watching it online every week instead of just waiting for the season to come out on dvd. This season I dvr it, and I wait because honestly it can't keep my attention like it used to.

Every single episode feels like a spoof of something else, and if it doesn't well it just seems plain boring. It's like they've completely run out of ideas and when something seems to be the slightest bit interesting it ends only to show up again after I've pretty much forgotten about it.

Last season had wrapped up so well. Sure the ending was sad, heart breakingly so but honestly they should've just left it there. Unless the finale can really catch my attention I doubt I'll be hanging around for the next season.
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »

Yes. You Are the Only Person Who Feels This Way.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

:P
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

I agree with DMartinez
Supernatural is an incredible show always been and still is