Supernatural Discussion - 2.0

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Supernatural Discussion - 2.0

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

This is the new Supernatural discussion thread. Carry on.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Third season so far is ok.***very minor spoilers for season three**

The flow is a little weird though. I was disappointed they used the 7 Deadly Sins in the premiere and then beat them so easily. Makes it hard to take demons seriously ya know? It wasn't until "Sin City" that we actually got some insight into them as a people aside from the same old I"m gonna use you to do bad bad things.

I like both Bela and Ruby but not as potential love interests for the boys. I think Ruby's still got her own game to play and Dean would never forgive Bella for the stunt she pulled.

The rabbit's foot epi was hilarious though. That and 3:02 were the best this season so far. I'm miffed about the strike putting all my shows into repeats and leaving me with nothing until January. :cry:

Anybody else? Favorite epi/moment/character this season?

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

I would talk about Supernatural but for some reason STV had put the show on the backburner which left me NOT happy - I watched it on another channel but it also cut it out so I'm kinda left waiting for Christmas to get here so I can get some money and get the Dvds.

But I love Sam and Dean and I was actually hoping it would be a show I wouldn't ship anyone with. I liked the show because it was about the brothers - not about potential relationships though for some reason, I'm still kinda hung up on the girl who had the haunted painting that her family was selling and Sam kissed her. ( This was in season 1!)

Edit *02/03/08*

Season 3 is now on over here and thankfully it's on twice so if I miss it on a Sunday, I can catch it on a Thursday. So far, Ruby rocks. I like the way she kicks ass and I like the interactions between her and Sam. Bela is a bit annoying at the moment, she is coming into tonight's epic so I have to wait and see.

Spoilers for epics below if no one has seen season 3 - if you have not seen it, please don't read unless you want to be spoiled.

The Rabbit Foot epic was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing, especially when Sam lost the foot and ended up with bad luck, Man, the look on his face when he found out that he had chewing gum on the bottom of his shoe and he tried to scrape it off on a drain but lost his shoe...he looked like a little boy who was going to get into trouble. Dean was a classic during this epic, he was more of an annoyed frustrated father than a brother.

The Fairy Tale epic was funny as well, especially when Sam tells Dean that he knew of fairy tales then Dean asked if Sam thought of fairy tales often before later asking if Sam could be anymore gay.

Those two have the BEST chemistry, they work well together and I hope this show will go on for a while, at least maybe last a long as Buffy did *Cross fingers*. So far, this show is brilliant and it keeps my hopes up for a very good series.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Supernatural Discussion - 2.0

Post by dreamerfiend »

Ok I like supernatural its such a good show but I stopped watching it for awhile and now im getting back into it so now I'm all lost with whats going on but I think this is whats happening: Dean is going to die and he's going to hell and he's trying to teach Sam how to be a better hunter so he can survive without him. Is that right I'm not sure? Can someone bring me up to date on whats happening please. :D
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

Ok I like supernatural its such a good show but I stopped watching it for awhile and now im getting back into it so now I'm all lost with whats going on but I think this is whats happening: Dean is going to die and he's going to hell and he's trying to teach Sam how to be a better hunter so he can survive without him. Is that right I'm not sure? Can someone bring me up to date on whats happening please. :D
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

So that was it for Season 3..I don't wanna spoil anything but I hope we'll hear something about how 4 is planned to go. 'Cause right now, I'm not a happy camper. The epis after the strike weren't as good as the ones before. Though the finale was very good, lots of funny moments and it was nice to see Bobby play a good sized role.

Any thoughts from anyone else?

-Ellie

kameragrl350
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Follow the yellow brick road...Follow the yellow brick road

Post by kameragrl350 »

OMG? Is all I can say. October?!? can't come soon enough.

I heard in an interview that they will be focusing on Mary Winchester next season, but don't quote me on that.

Amanda
Siggie by: singerchic4

DEAN: It's like we got a contract on us. You think it's cause we're so awesome...I think it's cause we're so awesome.
Jus in Bello
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

That would be nice. I was a little miffed that the strike precluded them from dealing with any of that this season. It was a tad annoying for them to drop hints about Mary and then just blow it off. So I hope they deal with some of those pesky loose ends next season. And this season's boxed set better be cheap, rising prices or no!

-Ellie

DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »

Yay! I return with cable and internet and I just need my dirty bloody boys back!

Is it weird that I want to kiss the Krip?
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

I flipping love supernatural!! Esp Dean! Love his tough ass attitude! Can't beleive he died though!! He needs to come back as himself of course!!
One of my favourite shows this!