Supernatural Discussion - 2.0

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Supernatural Discussion - 2.0

Post by Hunter »

Omg, did I mention I am so happy that Dean is back! :D :D
Christmasnazi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Christmasnazi »

rest in peace Kim Manners.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Who is that?
- Amanda
Christmasnazi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Christmasnazi »

Kim Manners was one of the directors/executive producers of the show.... he directed 17 episodes including all the season finales.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Thank you for telling. I went to look him up. He did alot of good work. Sad to hear he passed away.
- Amanda
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Did anyone see the Episode of where Dean gets infected with the ghost? or the Black and White one?

Those was so funny - me and my sister were in tears over those two episode, especially where Dean claims to Sam that he was born again virgin, that he had been 'rehabiliated' - Sam's face was just classic on that and when he said 'Dude, not even Heaven has the power to restore that' was fantastic.

Or how about the Shapeshifting going Dracula, he came as a bat (There were bat wings fluttering in the background) and drives off on a scooter - we actually thought he crashed because there was a horn going off in the background.

About the Ghost - Dean being scared because the room they were staying in was 4th floor 'too high' or the cat jumping out of the locker - I don't think I ever saw him run that fast in my entire life! and he was screaming like a girl!

Or at the ending where Bobby says 'He's so cute' - those guys get the best lines, they know when to break the tension and how to do it perfectly.

Add in Jensen's little lip synch to 'Eye of the Tiger' at the end, in between credits was brilliant - that had me and my sister laughing!

those who haven't seen or would like to see it again - head here!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsyMtYoS ... annel_page
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Supernatural is an awesome show and has never disappointed me. Each season just gets better than the last. And Sam and Dean rock! :D
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »

Last night's was awesome. It was like a Jeffrey Dean Morgan TV son reunion. Little Shane from weeds hanging with the Winchester bros... even if he was dead. Also. Smiting. How hot was the smiting?
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

The new season of Supernatural started! YAY! what did everyone think of it? :D
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I liked it. I was a little sad at the end when Dean told Sam things couldn't go back to the way they were.
- Amanda