Supernatural Discussion - 2.0

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Supernatural Discussion - 2.0

Post by valentinebaby »

I don't know...the episodes can be amusing. It just feels like it has no real direction anymore, and that was something I'd always loved about the show, it was always leading up to more and this season has just bounced around so much. I mean first it's Crowley, then it's Eve, then it's Crowley again, oh but wait no it's Cas and Crowley.

Not to mention my sadness of Cas going to the dark side. I love Cas.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

valentinebaby wrote:I don't know...the episodes can be amusing. It just feels like it has no real direction anymore, and that was something I'd always loved about the show, it was always leading up to more and this season has just bounced around so much. I mean first it's Crowley, then it's Eve, then it's Crowley again, oh but wait no it's Cas and Crowley.

Not to mention my sadness of Cas going to the dark side. I love Cas.
I can agree with that. This season has definitely bounced around a lot, which I'm not too fond of. I've been watching Supernatural since the first episode and what I always liked was that the writers always seemed to have a clear direction as to where the story was going. This season it feels like they're just throwing in stuff and seeing how it plays out. Crowley, the campbells, Eve and now this thing with Cas. I actually think they should've stuck with Eve. I thought the stuff with the Originals and her was actually an interesting idea.

I mean, I'm still enjoying this season and I'll keep watching 'cause I love me some Jared and Jensen, but I hope the writers get their rhythm back for the show. They need to find a new direction for the show and stick with it.
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I'm a good enough person to admit when I'm wrong. The finale kicked ass. Although, I'm really sad about it. From almost the moment Cas came in he was one of my favorite characters and I'm really really really hoping that he's going to redeem himself. He had good intentions with the whole war thing and every shady thing he's done this season I've comforted myself that in Cas's mind he's doing it for the greater good.

Now I don't think I can say that anymore. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

I am hurting so much, I can't believe that after all these years and all they been through Dean and Sammy lose the father thats always been there for his boys. I love Bobby and was cheering when he finally faced his past Demons and when he said that he adopted two boys and they came out great as hero's My heart just burst with so much Love. Dean is gonna snap Bobby was more to him than even John. Roufus as always rocks and I love their scenes together they have so much chemistry. The ending broke me cause he wanted to stay with his boys that will be his last memory and when they began to fade I was like Noo. I really hope and prey that after all this pain the boys go through with losing everyone they ever loved that they will have their riding off in to the sunset ending :cry: .
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »

we don't know that yet. and until I see the burning funeral pyre I just refuse to believe it.

He could live but without his memories.

I know... I'm not taking it well.

ALSO, I think that reaper is Chuck's long lost twin. I know it wasn't the same guy but DAMN do they look alike.

I love it when Dark Angel alum show up in Supernatural. I don't think they had any scenes together but I was full of squee.
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Season finale was awesome
I admit for a while I was like what the hell and not very in tuned cause honestly the whole Chen prophet thing was all wrong, the boys seem like they were just going through the motions. But this season finale reminded me why supernatural lives in my heart. OK angels falling from the sky, Crowley getting g his , castiel being toyed with by what he thought was a fellow good angel who wanted peace. Just of many awesome scenes. Sammys confession to his big brother and how i wanted to hug both and shelter them. Jensen,jared and misha did a wonderful job.I can't wait till next season :D I hope that whens everythings all said and done my three boys will come out kicking ass and taking names and may they ride into the sunset, also still hoping shiri will make an appearance and be Deans love interest or just make an appearance dying to see her side by side with my boys( Crossfingers)
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

roswellian love wrote:Season finale was awesome
I admit for a while I was like what the hell and not very in tuned cause honestly the whole Chen prophet thing was all wrong, the boys seem like they were just going through the motions. But this season finale reminded me why supernatural lives in my heart. OK angels falling from the sky, Crowley getting g his , castiel being toyed with by what he thought was a fellow good angel who wanted peace. Just of many awesome scenes. Sammys confession to his big brother and how i wanted to hug both and shelter them. Jensen,jared and misha did a wonderful job.I can't wait till next season :D I hope that whens everythings all said and done my three boys will come out kicking ass and taking names and may they ride into the sunset, also still hoping shiri will make an appearance and be Deans love interest or just make an appearance dying to see her side by side with my boys( Crossfingers)
It's great to see someone posting about Supernatural again, as I'm on a bit of a SPN high at the moment... I went to the SPN Convention in Rome last weekend, where I met Jensen and Misha in person (Jared unfortunately had to cancel very last minute due to a family emergenc) :D. During the weekend I had the chance ask Jensen a question and have him answer me personally (and he held eye-contact with me the whole time he was answering it) :P.

Anyway, to the season finale - I thought it was a good, solid episode, considering the state of the rest of the season. I'm afraid I haven't been too happy with the writing this season (full of inconsistencies, continuity errors and out of character actions) and feel that the guys have basically done the best with what they've been given to work with this year. I did think that the finale had more of a 'classic SPN' feel than the show has had in a long time, and I enjoyed it as a whole.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what next season brings :).
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

What was Jensen like in person :?: