Navy NCIS

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Navy NCIS

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

Does anybody watch NCIS? I've been watching it for a couple years now and I absolutely love it!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I watch it and enjoy it a lot :D
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

I used to watch it but ever since the actor who played Kate asked to be killed off, i lost my interest in it.

I loved the banter between Kate and Tony, the pair of them were so cute together and how they would gang up on McGee was great.

I watched it once with the new girl and they gave her Kate's role of bantering with Tony so i dropped it.

In my eyes, Kate is the top one.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

I know exactly what you mean! Last night, I keep on watching episodes of season two over and over again. When they killed Kate off I was like ehhh I dont know about this. But after a billion episodes I knew I couldn't give it up! And tonight's episode should be really interesting :)
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I watch it too and love it :D I like that McGee is also a famous author it's great except this latest episode with some crazed *fan* of his books killing off the people he based his fictional characters on :shock: I also like the Amy chick with her goth and tattoos :lol: She rocks 8)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
catdog-runs-fast
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Somewhere South Of Mexico If My Broken Compass Is Correct

Post by catdog-runs-fast »

the first episode i was watched was when they killed kate off so i never really had time to get attached. i like Zeba (spelling??) maybe not with Tony but she is a really cool character.
Wheels will soon be made of ells!
You say it won’t ever happen? – No one believed the man who said the earth was round either!
A wise person once asked a very wise question - do you believe in otters?
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Navy NCIS

Post by killjoy »

Just now got into this show and I love it! :mrgreen:

Ok for starters....GIbbs in the man!I wish I had a boss like Gibbs!

Second when this show comes to an end if they do not get Megee and Abby back as a couple I will shoot my tv.They are the cutest oddball couple of all time :lol: .....a computer nerd and a goth chick...who would have thunk it :lol:

Now onto my love triangle here.......I like Ziva and I think she and Tony are a match made in heaven...or hell...but I loved Kate and I miss watching her and Tony's fights and unnoticed foreplay. :(

I crack up everytime Ducky starts to go into one of his "I remember when I saw something like this back....." speeches and everyone cuts him off :lol:
Last edited by killjoy on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

OMG I just love this show!!! I've been watching it now for the last couple of years (still waiting for the new series to come on). I love the relationship that Gibbs has with Abby (he is almost like a father figure). I love the way Tony and Ziva has serious sexual chemistry going on but will the show go down that road .... probably not. I just think that they chose the cast well and the story lines are good.
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

For all Kate/Tony fans out there....like I was...even though I love him and Ziva...you need to watch this :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJd-PdlE4w
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

I absolutely adore this show and I too was verrry upset when they killed Kate off but I gotta say I don't mind Ziva/Tony because I was a Kate/Gibbs fan. I think they had so much understated chemistry, especially in the first episode... As for the rest, well after Gibbs Abby is my favorite character hands down, they could kill everyone else off and I would still watch it just for Abby.

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...