Soap Operas

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

I'm a huge Y & R fan. I grow up watching it with my grandma mostly. I use to watch Days a bit but Y & R has to be my favorite. I never miss an episode these days thanks to my DVR. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it!
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Oddly enough my dad used to watch Y&R, when he still lived at home his mom watched it and he would watch as he'd get ready for school or work. After awhile he realized what he was doing and stopped watching. :lol:
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Now dad kind of rolls his eyes whenever I talk to mom about GH. Since she watched 25 years ago she knows some of the older characters but she's still interested in the current storylines.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

hehe that's so great your dad use to watch. My dad some times watches with me when I'm watching the recording. he always has to comment too.
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

Exactly my Dad started the whole watching Y & R, he even got my mom hooked!

And he thinks Shelia is coming back... he reminds me of that everyday!
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

LoveIsForever wrote:I have at one time watch every soap that on the air at the moment. As of now I keep up with them online with recaps. But if I had to pick a fav it would be Days of our lives.
That's me. I've watched every soap, except for Guiding Light. I've never been able to get into that soap. I go through my phases, where I watch all of the soaps on a certain network. At the moment, I'm watching NBC's, especially Day of Our Lives. I'm so happy that Sami finally got to marry Lucas. Also, I'm not watching Passions as much. I hate the current storyline with the she/male blackmailer. It's really stupid.

I use to watch Y & R but I got tired of how they use to repeat the same storylines all of the time, using different characters.

The Bold & Beautiful got on my nerves for a few reasons 1) Brooke couldn't catch a break (It's been years since I've watched it, so hopefully Brooke is finally happy). 2) Taylor wouldn't stay dead. She would always resurrect from the dead, breaking up Brooke & Ridge 3) Stephanie is too intuitive. One glance and Stephanie can figure out what someone is up to :roll: .
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

behrlyliz wrote:Also, I'm not watching Passions as much. I hate the current storyline with the she/male blackmailer. It's really stupid.
I am in agreement! I have watched Passions since the begining but this plot is awful! Finally Ethan and Teresa can be together and this sick person comes in the picture. Also the whole have Jareds baby is annoying.....been there done that!

But I have to say the evil Sheridan is kind of crazy, but fun to watch! Who would've thought she'd go completely loco! :shock:
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

Dude!

Passions was so good in the beginning when Charity had hell in her bedroom closet and Timmy was still alive. Awww I miss those days :(
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Soap Operas

Post by Alien_Friend »

Are there any Y&R Phick fans out there? If so tell me how your handling the whole Sharon and Nick thing. I can't bring myself to watch the last couple weeks, they are all on my dvr still and i'm afraid to watch. How bad is it getting? Is Nick really going to choose Sharon over Phyllis? If so I'm guessing I'm going to need a couple months to get over the shock of it before I can watch the show again. Lame I know. The kiss in Paris had me bawling my eyes out and I never cry over anything. I just couldn't watch them going any farther. When Shick was ending I was all for the change at the time. I thought they had been together for long enough and I pretty much sat through the whole 10 years of it and I was happy for the change. I just can't believe they are going back to it. I really can't watch it. Maybe I need more than two months. You don't think Summer is all of a sudden going to be Jack's now do you? I for sure could not handle that.

For those Phick fans out there that wanna relive the good old days. I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7_2H_a ... re=related It's fun to watch.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Soap Operas

Post by April »

Any GH fans? I've fallen a bit behind on the storyline lately because of my damn classes.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.