Arrow

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Arrow

Post by jbangelo »

Any Arrow fans on board?

More specifically, any Oliver/Felicity shippers? :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Re: Arrow

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I love Oliver/Felicity :D
I loved recently the episode that focused on Felicity's backstory (origin) esp the complicated history with her mom!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Me too! It was so great to finally learn more about her. They seem to have dropped the Oliver/Felicity storyline since the premiere, though, which is disappointing. It seems they might be setting up a possible romantic interest for her in Ray Palmer (love Brandon Routh, btw, so great to see him on this show) so I wonder if we'll have a love triangle situation.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I know right? I would love to see where they go with a possible triangle too! So many men, so little time :twisted:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I certainly would not hate being caught in a love triangle with Stephen Amell and Brandon Routh. ;)

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

jbangelo wrote:I certainly would not hate being caught in a love triangle with Stephen Amell and Brandon Routh. ;)
:twisted:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

I recently discovered this show and I'm playing Detective Lance on an RP board and I really enjoyed every moment of the first season. I'm still uncertain on the Laurel/Oliver/Felicity triangle, because I love Lauliver :)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

If anyone is interested in meeting the main star from Green Arrow he's scheduled to be at dragoncon this year. It's in Atlanta in September. Of course anything can happen between now and then to change this but as of now he's supposed to be there.
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Started watching Arrow about a month ago and I love it. When I first started watching I didn't love Felicity, in fact she annoyed me every time she was on, but after 15 episodes I'm warming up to her and liking her a bit more as each episode goes by. Can't wait to finish the rest of the season (hopefully by next weekend) and then start on Season 2. :D
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee