Heroes

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

catdog-runs-fast
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Somewhere South Of Mexico If My Broken Compass Is Correct

Post by catdog-runs-fast »

i loved the first season of heroes but the first part of the second season seemed to be... i dont know. luckily it started to get better again. but then again maybe i'm just crazy and it was always fantsatic.

i think i woud have liked Claire with West if only they had written him a bit better.
Wheels will soon be made of ells!
You say it won’t ever happen? – No one believed the man who said the earth was round either!
A wise person once asked a very wise question - do you believe in otters?
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Heroes

Post by isabelle »

I just saw the whole first season! It was pretty great.

I must admit, I was thinking that Hiro would end up being the ledgendary warrior as soon as he told the story of the sword. Now that he's back in time, seems like it's gonna happen.

Any idea why Nathan had to come fly Peter away from the city? Why couldn't Peter fly himself off?
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Hey does this still come on/coming back on? I have not heard anything about it in a while.

<<<Candice>>>
Kristy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kristy »

Writer's strike cut season 2 down to 11 episodes. Grrrr ...

My new obsession will return on Sept 15 with a 3 hour premiere (1hour recap and 2 hour episode)! Yea! :D Like I said, obsessed!
Kristy

"I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!" - Homer Simpson

"No sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!" - Stewie Griffin
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

So..anyone else watch tonight's episode? :shock:

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
hayley85
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hayley85 »

hi does anyone know any heroes fan fiction websites?
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Here is a good one with lots of different options.
http://community.livejournal.com/ninth_wonders/
Hope that helps.

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Is it wrong of me to be loving Sylar now? I know he is the bad guy who is killing people to look for his father but at least we know whose side he is on!

Makes me wish he would get recruited by Peter and go after Nathan and finish him off. Nathan is really really annoying me :x He is one of them, he has an ability but he thinks everyone else needs to be under control - Matt couldn't help using his ability, he didn't even know he could use it! Peter just thought it was all random, Niki just thought she was crazy, Claire couldn't even kill anyone, all she could do was heal herself. Hiro only used his powers to go back in time to find answers or to save someone - if it wasn't for him, Claire would have been killed.

And Sylar - he only became evil because HR forced him into becoming evil, he was doing a good job of trying to resist his thirst but Ellie and HR kept pushing him and ended up with someone who went out of control but he is doing a good job of being in control right now.

If I was one of them and had the choice of surrendering myself to someone like Nathan, someone who was willing to go along with his father's plan of giving everyone an ability (That would have destroyed the world big time) or side with Sylar who makes it clear that he will do whatever it takes to get answers - I'd go with Sylar because I'm more likely to stay alive and he is the only one, so far, that has the abilities to stop Nathan and kill those pesky army guys.

Beside - Sylar is hot when evil :wink:

How about you guys?
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

OOOh I hate sylar. He's one of the worsest baddies out there. :x
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Okay my best friend went out and bought all three available seasons on DVD. And now I'm freaking addicted. And to end season three with Syler thinking he's Nathan, I'm like screaming inside cause I don't know whether or not I should watch the new eps online or just wait until the next season comes out since it should be this summer. I really can't wait to see what they did with season 4.