Heroes

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Hmm..ok..MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!
I'm not real thrilled that "West", Claire's new potential bf flies just like her bio-daddy. It's only the second season and we ran out of new
abilities for people to have? Oh come on? Liked the actor though, cute kid.

Maya and Alejandro didn't exactly hold my interest. Seemed like a mix of Firefly and Season one with Niki as a brunette with a brother instead of a husband. Does he have an ability too?

Speaking of Ms.Sanders with Maya in epi one it was like Niki was there too. So I didn't really miss her. Micah and DL on the other hand. Love and kisses to those cuties, can't wait to see them.

What I did like about the episode was seeing the Bennets(or Butlers) together. Noah slamming his boss on the table to finish his break was awesome! Wish he was my coworker! Not smart for "blending" purposes, but funny as hell.

I thought it was a sweet, creepy coincidence that it was Nathan that bumped into Ando before he met with Hiro's daddy. And then he met with his mom just before she slammed out of Peter's place and found the photo of herself. When Kaeto took his trip before he left for Japan he arrived by himself even though he had a travel buddy at the start..ya like my attempt at code? :lol: :wink: Anyhoo..am I crazy or did anyone else notice the same stuff?

Thrilled to see Peter again. Matt and Molly were adorable together. Matt being a coparent with Mohinder was a funny thought. Brave of Mo' for being out on his own trying to be all undacovah and take down the Company from within. Having Noah as his backaup man is great..shyeah..if he weren't halfway around the world! It's like a what 18 hour flight before he could be there to save him if Mohinder hollered?:lol:

That's it from me..sorry to write so much..no one else understands my love for my show!*cries*

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Ellie wrote: I'm not real thrilled that "West", Claire's new potential bf flies just like her bio-daddy. It's only the second season and we ran out of new abilities for people to have? Oh come on? Liked the actor though, cute kid.
Tim Kring said in the TV Guide that he wanted to introduce the idea that there were circles of people with the same powers, and he liked the idea of Claire's boyfriend sharing a power with her bio!dad. I kind of like it, too, and I totally fell for the look on his face when he was watching her through her window.

(Btw, I really liked Claire & Nathan's phone call. Which was new for me. Usually interaction between the two squicks me out a bit.)

I liked West, despite the fact that his alien vs. robot thing seemed very forced. Something had to make him stick out, though, I guess...
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

When I first saw West, I thought, "Gee, he would make an awesome young Clark Kent.", so the fact that he can fly really cracked me up. :lol:
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

Surfgirl02 wrote:When I first saw West, I thought, "Gee, he would make an awesome young Clark Kent.", so the fact that he can fly really cracked me up. :lol:
he plus he is cute so i like him...I loved the phone call and Nathan calling Angela evil..The best part of the episode was the last part I mean Peter with no shirt on!! he looked sooo amazing hehe I was so glad when I saw Peter plus I was right he was going to be in the last minutes I knew it!!
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

I'm so glad that heroes is back, thought it was a great episode.

I agree that the Maya plot seems to be a rehashing of the Nikki plot from last year but with a slightly different but very sinister power. I do think that it will develop into something great though.

Love Parkman and Suresh as co-parents to Molly. I wonder what happened with his wife and child. I think in the episode last year when Hiro and Ando travelled into the future, Noah was helping Matt's family in hiding. As they are working together now, maybe that's what happened. Matt's child would obviously be of interest to the company because of the possibility it inherits Matt's powers. (makes you wonder why they haven't shown any interest in Nathan's two sons even though they were watching Claire for years.)

The climatic ending was totally ruined for me though because of the really, really bad Irish accents. I couldn't stop laughing at them. Maybe Indians and Japanese people have the same reaction when the watch Suresh, Hiro and Ando.

Can't wait to find out what happened to Peter.
Banner by Evelyn
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

tequathisy wrote:The climatic ending was totally ruined for me though because of the really, really bad Irish accents. I couldn't stop laughing at them. Maybe Indians and Japanese people have the same reaction when the watch Suresh, Hiro and Ando.
My dad's Japanese and I've been hearing it my entire life and also speak some, and yes, Hiro's accent is horrible. Very nearly cringe-worthy. My dad couldn't even understand what he was saying. Ando's is much better.
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Loved tonight's episode. The part with Angela was so chilling!

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
sprayadhesive
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sprayadhesive »

...I can honestly say that I can't believe she cut off her little toe with a pair of BLUNT SCISSORS.

Ew. :P
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

I loved it Milo looked amazing...
Last edited by Maiqu on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

Okay, so the toe thing...ewwwwwwwwww! :shock:

Who else here was sad when Peter found a shirt? :lol:
And they say
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"