Heroes

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

:lol: I never got on board ther Claire and Peter ship because I knew Nathan was going to be revealed as her father. Can't beleive we've to wait until the end of April for the next episode. :(
Banner by Evelyn
BlondeDramaQueen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BlondeDramaQueen »

tequathisy wrote::lol: I never got on board ther Claire and Peter ship because I knew Nathan was going to be revealed as her father. Can't beleive we've to wait until the end of April for the next episode. :(
Can't say I knew that Nathan was Claire's father, I was beyond shocked when I found out. I'm glad I never was on the Paire ship! That would have sucked.

Can't wait for April though!
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Yeah I didn't get so much invested in the Paire ship myself. But it wasn't because I knew they were related..it was just a little early and god only knows when they'd see each other again what with the way the writers bounce the characters around the country and timelines. I thought they had awesome chemistry though.:D

Too bad.

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
demonyte

Post by demonyte »

~Ruby~ wrote:I'm sure quite a few of you are happy about the Simone twist, lol. I know I was.
Oh yeah! :P I've never been that happy to see a character die. Nicky is currently grating on my nerves too.
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

How great was Heroes this week? By far this is the best show on TV right now.
Banner by Evelyn
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Future Peter is oh so yummy. I think it's the scar. LOL.

Hiro is my favorite, though, lol. He's just like this big lovable teddy bear. With a samurai sword. haha.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

Well I'm new to Heroes but I recently started watching it and I think I'm all caught up. I had no idea what I was missing but I absolutely love this show. It's rapidly becoming my favorite next to Lost.

And I have to agree with ISLANDGIRL, future Peter was definitely hott :wink:
<center>Image
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Yep, I like him with the scar. Previously was not so much into him. His hair kept bothering me. To the point where when Sylar went for him and we saw the blood and hair drop on the floor I was like "Whoo hoo, he's getting a haircut!" :lol:

Hey, I knew he'd be fine! They're not gonna kill off Peter this early on, then we wouldn't get to watch all the cool confrontations between him and Sylar. Those are sweet! :shock:

-Ellie

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

My only problems with the last episode—it took Peter until exactly that moment to realize that Sylar had killed his brother and taken his power? And the bit between Peter and Ando seemed fake. I mean... Peter barely knows the guy (or Hiro for that matter) in the "real" time line, so if Ando dies with the bomb which is supposed to happen in just a couple days, then Peter never really got a chance to know him... or miss him.

But that's all nit-picky. And honestly I don't even really care. This show is pure entertainment to me... nothing more. Which is such a nice way to watch a show.

(Oh... Future Peter did seem like little more than an old Jess Mariano. But that's completely besides the point. :lol: )
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Aww..Sylar was so cute with his mommy! He needs a hug and a cookie. And a swift kick in the pants for his extracurricular activities involving other people's brains. Shyeah, does not play well with others.

-Ellie
Last edited by Ellie on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.