Kyle XY

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Has anyone been keeping up with watching the weekly episodes? I wonder what the mystery is behind Kyle's origins and that weird man who has been watching him :?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Crazy4Max91
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crazy4Max91 »

Yea I have been watching it since it started. I think it's pretty good! I thought this week's episode pretty funny.
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

okay this guy watching him is seriously starting to creep me out, and I really had to roll my eyes at the video cameras it reminded me of Pierce watching Michael. But other than that I liked the epi, the school scene was good with the kid in the stairway.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I agree Stacie! I can't stand Lori's so called friends, ugh! I just want her to tell them to take a hike and get over themselves! At least Declan seems to be sincere. Kyle is just a cutie, esp befriending the geek and all :)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

One thing I'm starting to be sure of... Kyle is NOT an Alien.

The only reason I'm sure of this is because his brother is so certain he is an alien. I'm sure the answer will be something different. He's a clone or someone made in a lab, like Dark Angel ( but with out the combat training.)

What do you guys think?
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

Gov't Experiment keeps popping in my mind. I really enjoyed tonights epi, the interaction between all the characters was great.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

YOu're probably right. What do you suppose the experiment was?
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Well based on the last episode... and the med tests from the first one. The experiment would have been to genetically engineer and grow a human being capable of using one-hundred percent of his brain's capabilities.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

WTF :? :shock: :o So we find out tonight that Kyle is #781227, and there was a man who looked exactly like him taken in a photo back in 1985, who has been missing for the past 20 years :shock: Also, that creepy man who has been watching Kyle and the Tragers is really looking out for Kyle's protection :o Whoa is about all the coherent words I can get out right about now. I can't wait to see more of this mystery unfold :?

Oh, and I forgot to mention I am thinking Kyle may be a clone :|
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

A genetically altered clone, yes. I'm sure that will be the 'explination' for having no navel -- although that doesn't make sense. Even a clone would need nurishment in the pre-natal period. *shrug*

And sure, he was altered to have full brain-power. But why? and by whom? The creepy guy says the professor wasn't a good guy. That may be true, but the creepy guy is still a murderer. I'm not sure I'd want to trust either of them.