Angel Discussion

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

I only liked a few epics of Angel.

Season 1 - I Will Remember, god that made me cry at the end so i just cut it off before it gets to the end and pretend that Buffy and Angel had a very happy life together and had lots of little babies. (sue me for being a romantic at heart)

I actually liked Season 5 because of Spike - Angel and Spike trying to annoy each other was just too funny.

Smile time was just great! I just wished that Sarah was there to play Buffy when Angel got turned into a puppet, she would have loved that!

Bring on the movie! We need Angel/Buffy cookies Humanity already!

Please Joss, let it be a good script - it has to have Sarah and David in it.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Spacegal17 wrote:
I actually liked Season 5 because of Spike - Angel and Spike trying to annoy each other was just too funny.

Smile time was just great!
I'm a Spike fan...not an all the way Spuffy fan...but a HUGE Spike fan.So I too was glad when Spike showed up on Angel.The way they would piss each other off and get on each other's nerves without really getting into a fight was great.Almost like too bickering brothers LOL

Yes Smile Time had me ROTFLMAO.But I think what would have been funnier would have been if Spike too had got turned into a puppet.I mean I can just see Spike and Angel nagging at one another.And oh dear god the two of them getting into a fight as puppets?LOL :lol:
Vael
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Angel Discussion

Post by Vael »

Couldn't stand Angel on Buffy, but he was mighty 8) on Angel.
I can't watch early S1 of Angel, i loved Doyle :cry: if i could ever support a Cordy ship it would be with Doyle. Always disliked Wes, Gunn was average. Adored Fred ( loved her even more as Illyria :shock: ) and who in their right mind could not love Lorne :lol: and loved when Harmony joined the team. Connor sucked.

I think season 4 & 5 made that show much better and i always like how that show ended.
Everyone thinks i'm a liar, well i'm a lot of things, i'm a astronaut, i'm a basketball player, i'm the president of the universe with a 14 inch cock!! But i'm not a liar.

If we're all gonna shout out what we're thinking, i've been thinking about paying a prostitute to shove bowling pins up my ass

Captain Hero
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Vael wrote:Couldn't stand Angel on Buffy, but he was mighty 8) on Angel.
I can't watch early S1 of Angel, i loved Doyle :cry: if i could ever support a Cordy ship it would be with Doyle. Always disliked Wes, Gunn was average. Adored Fred ( loved her even more as Illyria :shock: ) and who in their right mind could not love Lorne :lol: and loved when Harmony joined the team. Connor sucked.

I think season 4 & 5 made that show much better and i always like how that show ended.
I thought Wes was great and was always hoping for him and Fred to get with one another! Oh well different strokes for different folks I guess :mrgreen:
Vael
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Vael »

killjoy wrote:I thought Wes was great and was always hoping for him and Fred to get with one another! Oh well different strokes for different folks I guess :mrgreen:
Oh i kinda had a liking towards the pairing to :) the final scene between them when Illria morphs back into Fred always made me wish that we had got more from that relationship in Angel. Though i still dislike Wes :lol: I'm weird like that, only like one half of the pairing most times.
Everyone thinks i'm a liar, well i'm a lot of things, i'm a astronaut, i'm a basketball player, i'm the president of the universe with a 14 inch cock!! But i'm not a liar.

If we're all gonna shout out what we're thinking, i've been thinking about paying a prostitute to shove bowling pins up my ass

Captain Hero
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I have to admitt I've never been an Angel/Buffy shipper fan.I like Buffy more with Spike.....and I like Angel more with Cordy.I love Wes/Fred but I have a very strong 'I Wish' part of me that they might have started something between Wes and a fresh out of jail now good girl Faith.....well not to much of a good girl :wink: Faith was always more fun when she was a little bad :wink:

Not counting Spike....who is my all time fav character but he came on to close to the end....my fav character of all time is Lorne..with a close Doyle....they made me LMAO many times.

Didn't like lawyer Gunn nor cared for the ep everyone seems to love :roll: ....the ep where Angel becomes human,spends a day with Buffy but than takes the day back....remember I can't stand B/A :P

Loved the bit between Lialh and Wes when they first show up to take over WH and he burns her contract in hopes of sitting her free.

The Halloween ep of last season and Smile Time made me LMAO

But the killing off of Fred and not bringing her back will always piss me off...of course they didn't know they were going to get canned and might have been planning on bringing her back...but oh well
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

For those of you who haven't heard the sad news....Andy Hallett...who played Lorne the ever loved green skin demon on Angel died yesterday....he was only 33.

http://www.popeater.com/television/arti ... 3%2F405901
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Oh my god, that's so horrible! That makes me so sad. He was such a talented actor and seemed like a really nice guy. And he was only 33? This is just heartbreaking news. I feel so bad for his family. What a tragedy.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I know. I heard. It's incredibly sad. :cry: My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

killjoy wrote:For those of you who haven't heard the sad news....Andy Hallett...who played Lorne the ever loved green skin demon on Angel died yesterday....he was only 33.
Omg that is horrible! I loved him on Angel, he was such a talented actor, what sad news.

On a lighter note, Killjoy I couldn't agree with you more on the whole Angel Spike issue.

I never understood the whole excitement about Buffy and Angel. They bored the hell out of me. Spike and Buffy were so much more passionate and interesting ... Spike is one of the greatest characters ever depicted on tv. (Just my opinion.) :roll:

I seriously found Angel incredibly boring. The only time that he was interesting was when he fell in love with Cordy.. I loved them together.

I also never was a fan of Gunn.

and I also thought Faith and Wess would have been an awesome couple!

although of course I loved Fred and Wess together. Maybe Wess and Faith could've had one insane hot night together.. I would have love to seen that.

After everything that Buffy and Spike went through together at the end of the series I thought that there was no question who she belonged with.

But that's just me. :)

I'm going to hide now... :lol:

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare