CSI

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

CSI

Post by Bubblegal »

Does anyone here watches CSI? i know there are people out of there who likes CSI so come along and admit what do you like about it?

Do you think there is any shipping pairs here? who do you think will get together?

CSI Las Vegas - Gil Grissom, Catherine Willows, Warrick Brown, Sara Sidle, Greg Sanders, Jim Brass and Nick Stokes.

If you want, you can also talk about the other two CSI shows here as well.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I love all the CSI too! But I don't think they are interested in dating: more of discovering pieces of evidence conducting to the murder!... :lol: :lol:

EVE :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

TOTALLY LOVE THE SHOW!! NICK IS A HOTTIE and I am soo glad he got ride of the mustache...it was FREAKING me out!
I agree there probably isn't a date thing...but I have definetely noticed total moments between them all you know?

These are just some of the little moments I've noticed.

1. Grissom and Cathrine
2. Grisson and Sara (HELLO!! TOTALLY!)
3. Nick and Sara
4. Warrick and Cathrine (kinda weird to me...but I've seen it lol)
5. Greg and Sara
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I love CSI! Though I only watch the Las Vegas because I think the other ones aren't as good. I kind of Hate Miami, but just because I'm not a fan of Horatio.

So, did anyone see the werewolf episode? Wierd huh?

Isn't the guy who played Jesse on one of them? And Brendan Fehr's been in a few...
Last edited by Fehr'sBear on Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

The only one I've seen is CSI-Miami because I really like the cast on that show. I tried watching Las Vegas once but couldn't really get into it *shrugs*

-Cyn-
<center>Image
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

Fehr'sBear wrote: Isn't the guy who played Jesse on one of them? And Brendan Fehr's been in a few...
Adam is on the Miami version with Horacio Kane (or whatever his name is) and Brendan has guest stared on a few epis as one of the techs (dna, bullistics, or trace...don't remember)
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

I love the orginal CSI. And I don't care who gets together as long as it's not anyone with Catherine. I can't stand her. Ugh!

But I like Grissom with Sara, or Lady Heather(but that was ages ago and now she's on The OC). Or Sara with Greg. Warrick is ok being married to an offscreen character but I'd to see Nick get some serious action with someone great.

Saw the werewolf epi, but my fave has to be Gum Drops. That was awesome. And the one that had the girl who played Laurie Dupree getting a boy to kill her whole family save one member.

Come to think of it the CSI-verse has been host to many of our Roswellians. Sean Deluca, Ed Harding, etc. Weird.:wink:

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
hks_bsb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hks_bsb »

My fav is CSI Miami. I never watched until Spike was running an all day marathon and I got hooked. I was so thrilled when CSI beat the Desparate Housewives the other night on the People's Choice Awards!

~Hannah~
Whats so great about normal???

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Roswell_Dreamers/

*Kaylee & Simon* *Keria & Lewis* *Michael and Sarah*
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

Ellie wrote:
Come to think of it the CSI-verse has been host to many of our Roswellians. Sean Deluca, Ed Harding, etc. Weird.:wink:

-Ellie
Yes it has lol...every time I watch and see someone I get all excited lol and have to tell everyone that's watching what they did on Roswell.
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Ellie wrote:

-Ellie
Emilie was on one eppy, and Brendan was a recurring guest star on CSI Miami...with short hair. So un-Michael like! :wink:
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!