Bones Discussion

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Bones Discussion

Post by ken_r »

Killjoy, i guess i missed the political part. As you know i am slightly right of never. My interest is in Bones, herself. Her mental superiority leads to her personal inaptitude in social interaction. I saw a lot of that while teaching. I see a lot of Max's problems in her. Remember for her, a room full of bright people is like being with learning disabled for a normal person. In fact i think the authors are too kind in portraying her social ability. Wither she should ever get with the Booth or not. The authors show a lot of chemistry, but both of the characters would have to show a lot of tolerance. Bones might like a ballet, live theater, or an opera, where Booth likes baseball. Bones would also have to develop tolerance as to how Booth makes decisions.

It is interesting about the name "Booth" that being the name of a famous and infamous theatrical family.

I do agree with you. When the authors start using their writing to produce political views i loose interest. A point was the "Little House on the Prairie" When Michael Landon started to make modern "Social Commentary" he lost it. The show became just a political for the liberal media.

ken r
Good teachers are born that way, not made. No! Good human beings, are born that way. Some of them become teachers.

Of course, life is not fair. You shouldn't expect it to be fair, but you should expect it to be ironic.
JKR 1981-2001
History is made of wars, recovering from wars and preparing for the next war.
JJR 1975-
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I love this show. I love the characters of Booth and Brennan. I do think she has some form of Asperger's Syndrome though. Either that or she still got some major issues from her parents abandonment and subsequent foster home life that she hasn't or won't deal with. Sweets is also another of my favorite characters.

Since Zach left, they've constantly been having temporary's fill in his part. Its' been going on for over a year, I just wish they'd choose someone already!

I do think Brennan and Booth will end up together. I just hope it's soon, cuz it's been dragged out way too damn long!
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

Holy crap I just watched my TIVO from last nights ep :shock: HOLY FREAKING HELL....that got married! Angelia and Hodgins,about damn time...YES! I'm rooting for them more than Bones and Booth!
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Earth2Mama wrote:I love this show. I love the characters of Booth and Brennan. I do think she has some form of Asperger's Syndrome though. Either that or she still got some major issues from her parents abandonment and subsequent foster home life that she hasn't or won't deal with. Sweets is also another of my favorite characters.

Since Zach left, they've constantly been having temporary's fill in his part. Its' been going on for over a year, I just wish they'd choose someone already!

I do think Brennan and Booth will end up together. I just hope it's soon, cuz it's been dragged out way too damn long!

I think it's just because she's still got so many abandonment issues that she just likes to hide herself away with science. I love watching her learn how to interact with people. It's funny sometimes, unless she's talking to priests or psychologists. That's when she kind of annoys me with how arrogant she can be about that stuff.

And I love Booth and Brennan together, but you're right. They've dragged this relationship out enough. Get em' together already! :D
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

You know to be honest Bones/Booth don't really do much for me :lol: If they get together or not doesen't really bother me as long as they put on a good show solving the crime.....BUT......Angelia and Hodgins is a whole other story for me.I LOVE them as a couple and wonder what the writting staff will do to them now that they are married.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I love Hodgins and Angela as much as I love Booth and Bones. Honestly, I love every character on this show. They're all so much fun and so different.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Okay this may sound a bit dirty but I can't help it. :oops: :lol:

But normally you see Cam "Tamara Taylor" with her hair all up acting so "I'm in charge here" but when she lets her hair down for some reason on the show I'm always like :shock: "WOW HOT!!" :shock:
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Loving this 7th season!

I love that they haven't messed up Booth and Brennan too much by them being together. I've been waiting SO long to see those two together and definetely cannot wait to see what it's going to be like once they have the baby.

I have a feeling this might be the last season though, if not then the next one definetely will. I just hope they wrap it up good!

-Steph