The Originals

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Originals

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I am thoroughly enjoying this show. It's easily my favorite new show of the season.

Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah are so fun to watch. Can't get enough of them. And I'm already shipping Elijah/Hayley heavily. :lol:

I'm on the fence with Tyler right now. I loved seeing him on the show but I didn't like how he was portrayed in the episode. Seemed too...villian-y for me.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

Loved this weeks episode I couldn't blame Marcel and Rebekah for wanting to take Klaus out don't get me wrong I love him but seeing Elijah in so much pain and still acting like a gentleman was too much :( . Klaus needs to learn forgiveness and let his siblings in.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I can't believe Rebekah was written out of the series :shock: :x She was the only female Original Vampire! I'm sorry but I don't find Cammy all that interesting :roll:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:I can't believe Rebekah was written out of the series :shock: :x She was the only female Original Vampire! I'm sorry but I don't find Cammy all that interesting :roll:
I know, when I heard that I couldn't believe it either. :( I don't care about Cammy, I do love Hayley, but Rebekah was my favorite female on the show. I hope she comes back for a lot of guests appearences.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I bought the first season of this show on DVD and watched the whole thing in a matter of days. LOVED it! This show has a similar "feel" to it that Angel did when it spun off from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. A darker, more sinister, more adult storyline, but still some of the appeal of its parent show.

I think Klaus is just a brilliant character, and I love how his daughter is his one true love. I am not all that interested in the possibility of him and Cammy, as I find her to be the most bland character on the show.

Marcel is HOT and glorious and sexy and badass. LOVE him! I feel bad for him, having lost his town and his family in the wake of Klaus's return.

My favorite character is ELIJAH! He's just brilliant. He's by far the most "in control" of his emotions, yet when he does let his emotions come through, they are just so heartfelt and beautiful! I absolutely LOOOOOVE him and Hayley together and hope we get to see it explored more in season 2. His brotherly bond with Klaus, as complicated as it is, is a great amplification of the Salvatore brothers' bond.

Great storytelling on this show, great thematic emphasis of family, and fantastic music. I'm hooked and am anticipating this season premiere almost as much as I'm anticipating the Vampire Diaries one!
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

I also enjoy the show. I really love how the history twists on both the Original and the Vampire Diaries.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Anyone watching the current season?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

It's getting interesting