Firefly **Serenity Spoilers**

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

I've read so many that it's hard to remember them all. There's several good ones at fanfiction.net though.

I'll look for links to other ones.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

I've been meaning to get back here with the news that I was correct. Jason Palmer is cranking out prints of that original Mal and Inara pic that he did for my wife. According to a friend of hers, he was selling them at a Con, and they were going like hotcakes.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Evelynn »

I saw the movie and loved it. I never saw the show though. :( :?

Evelynn
WomanofMystery
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by WomanofMystery »

Ooh, that reminds me.
Any British fans of Serenity who haven't seen Firefly (why not? What's wrong with you?) the Sci-Fi channel is showing it every thursday night at 9pm.
WASH: I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

Hey, anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm a sucker for a well written Crossover. Well I came across two pretty nice Firefly XO's that I'd like to share. One with BtVS and one with Harry Potter. Both are WIPs, but I have every confidence that they will be finished. Rock on Browncoats!

http://www.tthfanfic.com/Story-7832/dre ... Future.htm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2857962/1/

Laters,
Me
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

Thanks for sharing K_K! :D
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

Summer Glau (River) is in the new ABC Family Channel movie "The Initiation of Sarah".
And they say
~Dispatch "Open Up"
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

And in other Browncoat news, Nathan Fillion will be appearing in an episode of Lost this season. Word has it it's a flashback where our BDH shares a special bond with Kate.:wink:

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

Morena Baccarin was on "How I Met Your Mother" tonight. If you missed it, you can checkout the episode on Innertube at CBS.com. It should be up by Tuesday. :D

heh heh...Swarley...
And they say
~Dispatch "Open Up"
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

Okay, I've just finished watching the Firefly DVDs with my mother, and the urge to write a Serenity fanfic is almost irresistable. :D

Here's what I've got for plot ideas so far.

On the way back to Paquin to return Inara to the school, Serenity is attacked by thugs trying to retrieve River on a Parliament bounty, however River's new skills are more than a match for them. Inara convinces Mal that taking her back is too risky, that they can't go anywhere that they'd be expected. So, they set course for Boros, where anti-Alliance feeling is running high after the broadcast.

On Boros, Mal runs into someone who wants to nominate him as Vice-President of the new Independent government that's being formed, and the very idea of becoming a politician scares him badly. ;) Inara finds out that she's been declared dead at the guild, and has to go to one of Boros' moons, Ares, to prove herself to someone she knew back on Sihnohn. Mal volunteers to go with her, and the shuttle is shot down on Ares, forcing them to work together to stay alive.

River, Simon, and Kaylee meet the leader of the group who helped Simon break River out of the academy, and find out that he's looking for a group of later escapees who weren't able to make their rendezvous and disappeared. River insists on helping with the search. A young anti-alliance contact working with them tries to sweep Kaylee off her feet, leaving Simon not quite sure how to react to someone else paying attention to her.

Meanwhile, Jayne finds out about an alliance sympathizer who escaped with key components/schematics to the Boros power system and is hiding up in the mountains. Jayne convinces Zoe to go with him to catch the guy and bring the stuff back for a reward... he's excited about spending more time with Zoe, but didn't expect a revelation about something that Zoe still has to remember Wash by...

I'll be posting on 'other shows fanfic' once I start it. :lol:
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.