House

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

catdog-runs-fast
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Somewhere South Of Mexico If My Broken Compass Is Correct

Post by catdog-runs-fast »

House is the collest funniest doctor show ever. no competition. i have taken to wtaching episodes on youtube since i live in New Zealand which is liek the last place on earth tv comes to visit
Wheels will soon be made of ells!
You say it won’t ever happen? – No one believed the man who said the earth was round either!
A wise person once asked a very wise question - do you believe in otters?
starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Re: House

Post by starcrazed »

Wanna know how productive my Christmas vacation has been so far? Well I've discovered the amazingness of House. Ahhh...sigh...life without classes how wonderful :) Granted I've only see a few episodes...three episodes a night on channel usa...how great is that?! But come Christmas morning I'll be the proud owner of Seasons 1-4 :mrgreen: Guess I was just wondering for those of you still watching if its lost it's touch yet in Season 5 or it's worth catching up on in time for new episodes in the new year?
artwork by: RosDude
Michael: Whoever sent us down here was smart, you know? Because they sent us together, and as long as we stick together, we're gonna make it.

Find all my fics here starcrazed stories
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: House

Post by pijeechinadoll »

oh defantly keep watching house its absolutely brillient. x :D it gets better and better. x
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)