Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Smallville

Post by Cocogurl »

Me neither.
totallizfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by totallizfan »

Well no one has posted on this board since last year, and it's been a while since I watched Smallville, but now that they've brought in the Justice Society I thaught watch.

A little more interesting but one thing hasn't changed...absolutely...positively..no chemistry between Lois and Clark.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

totallizfan wrote:Well no one has posted on this board since last year, and it's been a while since I watched Smallville, but now that they've brought in the Justice Society I thaught watch.

A little more interesting but one thing hasn't changed...absolutely...positively..no chemistry between Lois and Clark.
I agree. Why is it that Clark and Lois have absolutely no spark? Everytime I see them together, I'm constantly reminded that their actors playing a pretend couple. I don't really believe them. Nothing like the fire that Clark and Lana had. I still love Smallville, it's just dimmed a little since Lana left. But I have and always will love Clark Kent! :D
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Wow, I see the complete opposite.

Tom and Erica have amazing chemistry that I can't help but love them and ever time I see them, all I can think is Clark and Lois.

Yeah, I saw the chemistry between Tom and Kristen...Back in the first/second and third season. However, over time, their chemistry had dimmed down, probably due to the fact that Kristen didn't want to keep doing the show but the producers was always shoving Lana into our faces. I mean, no disrespect for Kristen as she is an amazing actor, but Lana was becoming overused and that was the reason why I went off Smallville. I came back when I heard Lois was entering and I was curious about her and totally loved Erica then Lana came in so I left Smallville. The only reason I'm coming back this year is because Lana isn't in it and it dominately Clark/Lois - Bring it on!

I think everyone has their own tastes and views when it comes to couples. People who likes Clark and Lana see the chemistry more between them while other people who likes Clark/Lois sees the chemistry between them. I saw the chemistry between both of them but I also saw Tom and Kristen become strained with their Characters' On and Off relationship which, to me, dimmed down their chemistry and made me feel really sorry for them to have to keep going through the same thing over again.

I'm glad that new directors took over and let Kristen go, she deserved to find other roles that she could play perfectly rather than playing Lana. She's a brillant actor but I hope she will see the sense to never play Lana again :)
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Bubblegal wrote: I think everyone has their own tastes and views when it comes to couples. People who likes Clark and Lana see the chemistry more between them while other people who likes Clark/Lois sees the chemistry between them. I saw the chemistry between both of them but I also saw Tom and Kristen become strained with their Characters' On and Off relationship which, to me, dimmed down their chemistry and made me feel really sorry for them to have to keep going through the same thing over again.

I'm glad that new directors took over and let Kristen go, she deserved to find other roles that she could play perfectly rather than playing Lana. She's a brillant actor but I hope she will see the sense to never play Lana again :)
Kind of, but I saw Tom Welling have chemistry with a lot of girls on Smallville. Lana, Chloe. Heck, he even--to me, anyway--had lots of chemistry with Alicia Baker, and she became obsessed with him! :lol: I just for the life of me can't see anything between Clark and Lois at all. I don't know what it is, but I just don't feel with them. But you are right, everyone has different tastes. :)
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I like Lois and Clark too.

I think on the safe side we shouldn't bash other ships. Other people like Clois and there are others who like Clark/Lana.
- Amanda
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

To each his own, as they say. ;)

I, for one, adore Clois and they are pretty much the only reason I'm still watching the show. :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

NotYourChick wrote:I like Lois and Clark too.

I think on the safe side we shouldn't bash other ships. Other people like Clois and there are others who like Clark/Lana.
Don't worry, I wasn't bashing the ship. I was just explaining why I can't really get on board with the whole Clark/Lois thing. Even in some of the old superman stuff, I was never that gung ho about the relationship. I honestly don't know why. But I could never bash Clark or Lois because even though I feel nothing for the ship, I think both characters are really cool. :D
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I'll take Lois and Clark any day over Lana and Clark. Their relationship was like beating a dead horse! :roll:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Am I the only comic nerd that loved the last ep? I was really happy to see Hawkman. Him and Ollie were funny as hell. :lol: I would like to see more of that.

I didn't like them killing so many of the super heros, but I get why they did it.

Clark - Was great. I love him with Dr.Fate. It was really good.

Lois - Love what Dr. Fate told her. Also what he told Clark about Lois.

Star girl- I like her alot. I also like how she told Chole she should make the place more homey.
- Amanda