Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Was it just me or was "Noir" an excuse to have half the episode in black and white?

Ive seen it posted in other places that 2 people from the opening credits are going to be leaving. One we know is one of "the big 4".

I would love it to be Lana, but I have a feeling it will be Chloe.

As for the other person, it surely cant be Lois which leaves Martha and Lionel. For me I think it could be either of them but probably Lionel is the more likely candidate. I believe I read somewhere this person is making "appearances" in the seventh season so on that basis it could be Matha since she only appears as the worrying mother in a few episodes, which personally I think is a shame.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Ellie wrote:Are they stopping after the seventh series? Any more year of Clark/Lana triangle will make me give up completely and i'm pretty sure they will lose a lot of viewers.

Does that matter to the writers? Are they even writing for the audience anymore or merely for their own entertainment? I mean they've kept Lana on all this time and given her illogically complex character arcs whilst ignoring more important( or more interesting) characters just because they like KK.

-Ellie
Is that even allowed? The whole point of creating Smallville was to show the background of Superman as Clark Kent.

The more they continue on with the line - the more viewers they will lose, and if that happens, they'll have no choice but to cancel it. They can't just create this for their own entertainment - they have to consider the viewer's views.

If they don't - they can wave goodbye to the whole series - i wonder if Michael is leaving because he truly wants to or he has gotten bored with the whole triangle things.

I used to love Smallville but they have wrecked it by giving Lana all the most important roles.

Chloe is Clark's best friend and the reason why he went into jouralism - they need to expand on that even more so the viewers will believe that Clark wanted the role.

They brought in Lois - she is Clark's true love in the later films/programmes yet they are cutting her out and keeping Clark mooning over Lana - she was suppose to help Clark realise that there is a difference between child love and true love, yet, they make no move to get Clark out of Lana's daze.

Lana was essential to the early programmes because she was Clark's sweetheart love but it's over, it's done. Dragging it on by getting Lana with Lex then getting her pregnant only for her to run to Clark and ask if they could have another chance is pushing it TOO far.

The one thing that annoys me the most out of the whole series is when Clark looks like he is finally moving on from Lana - Ex - End of Season 4, Lana comes in and admits her love for Clark, despite the fact that she had been throwing her boyfriend in his face all year.

The time has come for Lana to take a step down and become the background character she was meant to be because her role is no longer imporant in Clark's life - she had been his childhood sweetheart, they had a great relationship but it's finished now and to keep dragging it on, it's pointless and a waste of the viewer's time.

Lois' character should be brought in further to show the bloosming relationship between her and Clark because she is his future wife/lover.

Chloe should have more screentime because she is the reason for Clark to work at the Daily planet.

Kristen needs to start looking for a new job that can expand her acting skills - i don't care what the directors say but they have to admit that Lana is now being spread far too thin and no longer has any role in the story - they can keep buffing her up and giving her interesting stories but the fact is, the viewers want to see other characters and learn more about Clark.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

You said a mouthful babe. I agree completely. Now let's hope that's what happens..

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Last nights ep made me cry. I really thought they were going to kill off Lois.
- Amanda
LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

I didn't get to see it what happened?
The One Thing That Never Dies Is Love.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
From the Wind to the Stars
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Lana, Chole and Lilnel(sp?) are all dead. Martha left for the white house. Lex is going to jail for killing Lana.
- Amanda
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Spacegal17: You words are both insightful and brillant. I agree with absolutely everything you said. I wish the writers could read that and take it to heart.

I have to admit that I have only seen a few episodes of this season. I had watched it religiously for the first five seasons but have lost interest. The whole Clark/Lana/Lex triangle left a bad taste in my mouth.
Lana, Chole and Lionel are all dead. Martha left for the white house. Lex is going to jail for killing Lana.
What?! Please say they didn't kill off Chloe :cry:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Sadly our Chole is dead. :(
- Amanda
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

That sucks. Couldn't care less about the other two..but not our Chloe!

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

No!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment