Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I just hope they bring her back. I like her. She was a cool person to have on Clark's side and her and Lois were close.
- Amanda
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

How did she die? :cry:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Lois was stabed and Chloe was crying on her. Then white smoke was everywhere. Then we saw Lois checking her self. She looked over to her cousin and tried to wake her up. Chloe wouldn't move.
- Amanda
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Hmmm those writers better have a good explaination :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I hope she comes back, or I will be really mad.
- Amanda
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Me too! It's bad enough that their canceling good shows and replacing them with crap (Who wants to Marry a Farmer?) Now they take what decent programs we have left and destroy the very essence of why we love it. Shame on them :x
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

They already took Gilmore Girls and 7th Heaven off. Smallville does seem like it's going down hill. How much longer are we going to have to watch Clark so in love with Lana.
- Amanda
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

NotYourChick wrote:They already took Gilmore Girls and 7th Heaven off. Smallville does seem like it's going down hill. How much longer are we going to have to watch Clark so in love with Lana.

Hopefully not long - i think the reason it's going downhill is because they are too busy focusing on Lana and centering everything around her.

I mean - when Clark and Lois were under the red K - Clark has Lois willing and ready in bed yet he leaves her to go to Lana's engagement party - what the heck :shock: ! You have a hot woman in bed waiting for you and you want to go to a brat's party?

The show started off as Clark's background now it's now Lanaville - excuse me while i watch something more interesting that actually sticks to the plot given out rather than making their own. :roll:
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I'm just a fool hoping that they will bring in Clark/Lois. I didn't become a die hard fan till she came. Always have been a Lois fan.
- Amanda
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

The show started off as Clark's background now it's now Lanaville - excuse me while i watch something more interesting that actually sticks to the plot given out rather than making their own
Amen!!! :D They have disgraced the show by playing out their own deluded fantasies and by not being true to their characters.

NotYourChick: You are certainly not a fool. I have been waiting for a lil Clark/Lois action forever also. I would rather Clark be with anyone but Lana.