Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

MsBlueIce
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MsBlueIce »

I haven't seen many of the eps this season. Did Clark and Lana sleep together?
Thank you Aura Guerin for the banner.
http://pinkdreams8688.proboards79.com/index.cgi
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

MsBlueIce wrote:I haven't seen many of the eps this season. Did Clark and Lana sleep together?
Yes they did, it was either the 2nd or 3rd episode of this season.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

Post by elfangel01 »

so to pick back up where we left off.... who is going to die? we have a few more weeks until the 100th episode and i heard somewhere, might have been kryptonsite, that there will be more than one person to bite the big one.

i was rewatching season 2 the past few days and lana even told clark she felt like she would die young, so maybe.... but yeah, chloe's still a good possibility and my friend thinks it will actually be jonathan! and even though it makes sense i really don't want to see him die. :(

Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard. Uh, how was that?
-Dr. George O'Malley

Check out my stories :)
viewtopic.php?t=14727
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Well, I know who I want it to be....but I'm afraid to say who I fear it will be. :cry:
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
WomanofMystery
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by WomanofMystery »

So the premiere episode of series 5 of Smallville was on this monday and I really liked it. Two complaints though:
1. Not enough Lex. :wink:
2. The effects when the Fortress was created. SFX was raving about how great the effects were in that scene so I was looking forward to it but it ended up being so fake and so obviously CGI that I was more than a little disappointed.
So someone dies? I want it to be either Jonthan Kent because he's a bigoted, small-minded, controlling ass-hole who uses guilt trips and 'concerned' lectures to stop Clark leaving Smallville and having a life of his own or Lana because....she's Lana and I hate her.
Plus, can someone please tell me that series 5 is better than series 4? I didn't hate that season as much as some people I know did but it definitely could have been better. Here's hoping this season is a return to form.
And I'm so looking forward to evil Lex. :wink:
WASH: I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

WomanofMystery wrote: or Lana because....she's Lana and I hate her.
That's pretty much my reason for betting it'll be Ms.Lang that bites the dust. Wishful thinking sister.:lol::wink: That alone would be worth taping so I could watch it over and over.

And it would drive more of a wedge between Lex and Clark. Leading to Evil Lex.:twisted::lol: Me likey.

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Mind if I sit down on the "I hope it's Lana" band wagon? LOL.

I've said it before. but that chick really gets on my nerves. My friend says he hates her because she has a crooked tooth. heeeee.

I just hope it's not Chloe! (Speaking of.....I can't believe Clark and Lana won the poll! :x )
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Ick, tell me about it. That' fanfiction wishful thinking at it's best though. Since we all know that Lois and Clark will be a permanent couple and Lana is barely a footnote in the Superman universe. But there you go.:wink: Different opinions for different people.:)

Welcome to the bandwagon by the way.:D

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

(Holding up my peace sign) umm, I like Lana.

But I don’t think she’ll be the one to die. She’s too damsel in distress already and I think that it’s sort of the predictable answer.

My guess is that it will be Mom or Pop Kent.
Ellie wrote:Since we all know that Lois and Clark will be a permanent couple and Lana is barely a footnote in the Superman universe. But there you go.:wink: Different opinions for different people.:)
Well yes that’s true, but I don’t really see Smallville following along the same lines as the comic. Even though we know that Clark hooks up with Lois in the comic, Clark had never met Lois or Lex until after he was already super man and living in Metropolis. There was also no Chloe that I know of, so anything could happen in this version.

I am interested in seeing how they are going to work it out.
Temptress
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Temptress »

I hated the Lana of season 4. Season 4 blew major chunks. This season their back on track so far. As far as the 100th episode who dies thingy, my bet is on Pa Kent. Lana is a major player and is one of their leads. She isnt going anywhere. Although, i have a funny feeling that they will be tricking us good in this episode so be prepared to be frustrated as hell. The creators of Smallville have a problem with sticking to continuity and Major plot movement.

And yes, Clark will be with Lois in the long run, but this isnt Lois and Clark the adventures of Superman. This is Smallville, the story of how Clark became Superman. Lois should never have been brought into the equation. But that's just my two cents. :wink: