Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

anonymousarfan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by anonymousarfan »

This was posted on the Grey's Anathomy topic
jbangelo wrote:Does anybody know of a good GA music guide? Something along the lines of Roswell mp3s, that details which songs played in which scenes?
I was wandering if there's one for Smallville too :oops:
I love the music on the show!
Alex Balex
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Alex Balex »

Question - how was Jensen Ackles written off Smallville?
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

A meteor fell on him. :lol: I wish I was kidding. :roll: He was holding Ma and Pa Kent hostage at the Kent farm and meteor fell on the house...thats how the whole spaceship subplot started at the beginning of last season.

My question is...what happens to all the dead bodies in Smallville. Remeber that guy Lana pitchforked in the Kent barn? What did they do with him? All the dead bodies just seem to disappear without any questions. Are the Kents like hidding them in the storm cellar?
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
Open up, we're coming inside
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Has everyone seen the last series final where Lex is now Zog, Lana is completely gagga over him and Clark is now stuck in some prism box, not to mention that Martha and Lois are stuck in the plane that seems to be running out of oxygen and Chloe and Lionel were pulled out of the limo, hope they are still alive at the moment, i love Chloe and Lionel, espeically now that Lionel has redeemed himself.

What did you all think of it and how do you think Clark is gonna come back to earth after being stuck in space?!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

*sighs* Who knows!!!

Things get more and more complicated... and yet I'm still gripped! Can't wait til it comes over to the UK!!!
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Does anyone know when the new season starts?
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Next Thursday (the 28th) at 8:00 pm. :)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Yay, thank you jbangelo.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Well two episodes in! I really don't like Lex/Lana... it seems so wrong.
And does anyone else agree that its about time that Lionel was up for the chop? Part of me doesn't want him to go... but he can only be saved so many times from death right?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I've caught episodes of smallville here and there but never actually sat down to watch it. Well, I have the best job in the world and basically I just take a small dvd player to work and watch movies for twelve hours.

So... I bought the first season on dvd and now I'm addicted. I've tried to watch the new ones but I'm so far behind it's not even funny ;) Chloe is by far my favorite character and if I never see Lana Lang again I'll be more then a little pleased.

I'll do a happy little dance all over the place. *swish to the left* *swish to the right* *dorky little clap* *wiggle my booty* yay
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment